• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The Perfect Day

Sally Stone

I can't honestly say why it happens or what day it will happen, but there are those days when everything comes together in a way that makes me feel as though my feminine presentation is perfect.  Maybe its because I got my makeup just right, or maybe its because I did my hair really well.  Perhaps, its the wardrobe I chose, or maybe it's a perfect combination of all those things.  It doesn't really matter why, but it's obvious when it occurs, and yesterday was one of those days for me.  I just felt well put together all day long, which boosted my confidence and had me literally walking on air.  Sharing my femininity with everyone I came into contact with, I felt as though I was one with the world.  

It didn't hurt that one of my primary errands for the day was to pick up a new pair of shoes I ordered.  I ordered them from Macy's and had them delivered to the store to avoid paying shipping, so, I had to pick them up in-person.  They fit perfectly and looked absolutely amazing.  It's wonderful how that new pair of shoes contributed to my feminine high.  Oh, how great the day when I'm in touch fully, with my inner woman.    

• Forum Moderator

It is funny how we get these wonderful days and yet at other times we just feel clumsy.  I'm not sure there is a reason beyond the alignment of the stars or maybe a toss of the dice.  I do know from cis friends that women feel the same way.  "Some days you're hot, somedays you're not".  Enjoy your days as a hottie.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

I just felt well put together all day long, which boosted my confidence and had me literally walking on air. 

Sally this is so nice to read.  Confidence is so beautiful.  I'm glad you had a great time. 

Jani

Such nice comments Ladies, thanks so much.  It was such a great day, I had to share.  And, Charlize, you are so right, I did feel like a hottie, well as hot a girl my age can feel☺️

That's wonderful Sally. I've had a few days where I almost get there; but not quite. I'm sure as I continue to work on finding my style, I'll get there. Wishing you many more of those kinds of days.

Thanks Sara, it is a wonderful feeling, and while all of my outings are enjoyable, the ones like these are so special.

Kay, you are so sweet, and yes, the shoes I picked up were the ones I posted pictures of.?

16 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

shoes I picked up were the ones I posted pictures of

Thank you, Sally!

And you're right about heels.  I love the way they make my legs look too❣️