• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

• Abigail Genevieve
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • VickySGV
    • cela_tracy
    • April Marie
    • MAN8791
    • Ivy
  • Who Was Online

80 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MAN8791
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • VickySGV
    • cela_tracy
    • April Marie
    • Ivy
    • Mmindy
    • Vidanjali
    • Finn_Pioneer
    • LittleSam
    • FelixThePickleMan
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Timi
    • Sally Stone
    • MaryEllen
    • Ali_Genderlfuid
    • Ashley0616
    • Jani
    • missyjo
    • MaeBe
    • Betty K
    • Lorelei
    • Birdie
    • Petra Jane
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • EasyE
    • Susie
    • Kait
    • Ladypcnj
    • Karen Carey
    • SamC
    • Charlize
    • Ran91
    • Mirrabooka
    • KymmieL
    • MaybeRob
    • Maddee
    • Mealaini
    • DeeDee
    • Heather Shay
    • KathyLauren
    • Willow
    • MirandaB
    • AllieJ
    • LucyF
    • AcedTea87
    • kristinabee
    • MomTGDaughter
    • tracy_j
    • Stefi
    • Justine76
    • Davie
    • Jordyn1215225
    • ka.mayu
    • Siobhan F
    • Thea
    • Emily Chen
    • Cindy Lee
    • Pip
    • autumn hill
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Andrea D
    • christinakristy2021
    • 777fleetleader777
    • Penrose-Pauling
    • Vivelacors
    • Mikey or zoe
    • Geordie_Dad
    • Evelyn J
    • KayC
    • phys
    • Mia Marie
    • Stephie50
    • Astrid
    • LaurenA
    • DonkeySocks
    • Mallory Mayson
    • Avra
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Ran91
    Newest Member
    Ran91

• Abigail Genevieve
      I think the first thing may be to realize we have shared interests and shared opposition.  I read an article not long ago by someone who decided to non-op and non-hrt and her transgender friends basically decided she was a traitor and not really trans and had no right to speak on trans issues.  She said many trans people say you aren't really trans unless you do the whole surgical route and legal, etc.  Some insist on the gender binary, others insist on a spectrum.  There must be an agreement to disagree.  Not all of us here have the same viewpoint or the same experience or the same condition.  But we can identify common interests, like walking into a public restroom without fear of arrest, or the right to medical care.    The divisions are severe, heart-felt, and real, but from a practical point of view we need to lay some of those aside when we can for the common interest.  Some of those we cannot lay aside because of personal integrity, but we can work across the aisle, so to speak, something sadly lacking in the public arena today.    
    • VickySGV
      Welcome to the Forums Cynthia.   We do have gentlemen here as well who are some of the nicest guys you can get to know.
    • VickySGV
      @Mirrabooka@Abigail Genevieve Let's not neglect the severe divisions within the Trans and NB sector as well along those lines.  Where we have Non Op & Non HRT and Cross Dressers, Gender Benders, Gender Fluid, Agender et al VS. the full surgical route takers with GCS, FFS, BA and vocal surgery,   Which of those segments gets to speak for the others?  How do we turn them into a cohesive force for good just among those nominally under the Trans shade tree?? 
    • Cynthia Slowan
      Hi, I am Cynthia, 62 year old lifelong crossdresser.  I have been dressing off and on for as long as I can remember. In the last ten years or so I have noticed that my dressing has become a major part of my life, I went through all of the purging and confusion and I came out feeling more like a woman every day.  Self acceptance is very powerful if you truly accept who you are.    Over the last few years I have built a nice wardrobe and now spend about 80% of the time as my true self. I only wear male clothing when visiting with family and running errands. I don’t know if I am trans or not, all I know is that I absolutely love myself as a woman and that’s how I feel about myself, that I am Cynthia.   I love wearing makeup, dresses and jewelry, it feels so good and natural to me.     I am thankful to have found this special place and look forward to being a part of this beautiful community!!  I hope to learn about myself and also to participate and interact daily and to help others in their journey as well.    If I could I would absolutely live full time as a woman and hopefully with help and encourage I will one day fulfill this dream. I love being a woman and thinking of myself this way. I’ve never thought much about my pronouns but I definitely like she/her for myself!!   Thanks for reading and I look forward to being here and sharing with you all!!     💗 Cynthia 
    • Mmindy
      Good morning Felix,   I don't know how aware you are of the motives behind Military Boot Camp, but the most important thing it's designed to do is break you down, physically and mentally, weeding out those who can't make it. If you really want to be a Marine after you graduate high school? Stop believing you do things better when you're high. Clean your lungs by filling them with the fresh air of cross country running. Start small, run around the block, then around the track, then from your house to the track. Run everywhere! Run, run, run, and then when you can't go any further. Run some more. Do this feeling like you're going into Boot Camp in top physical condition, and your training will still break you down. That's what it's designed to do, and you'll earn the right to be called a Marine. The best thing about your wishes to become a Marine, is that it's something you can surely do with a proper mindset. Yes, it's very physical, but most of all it's mental. My brother-in-law is a retired Marine, and I love his stories ranging from his time in boot camp, to his time as a drill instructor. These conversations are not started by him. They're usually started by my nephew who is also a Marine. I can't say enough how proud I am of my family and friends who have or are currently serving in the Armed Forces. I will be equity proud of you too.   Best wishes, stay positive and motivated,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Finn_Pioneer
      I was always playing the boy in house, and I HATED wearing dresses. I used to dress up super masc and go out to dinner to just make sure I could still pass as a boy. I thought of it as a game but.. uh.. nope. 
    • Timi
      I took Maybelline's quiz https://www.maybelline.com/babelline-makeup-personality-quiz and I'm "Perfectly Practical" when it comes to makeup.    I carry three things in my makeup bag in my purse that I use any or all depending on my mood.    1) Maybelline magic eraser/concealer. Pretty much a liquid foundation/concealer in lipstick-sized package with built-in sponge applicator. It rules.    2) Maybelline mascara primer. It's the subtlest of enhancements, yet makes me feel confident in my eye communication.    3) Subtle lipstick in a natural/nude shade. Very slight enhancement that again, is mostly for how I feel.    -Timi
    • April Marie
      Thank you!! I finally gave up and dropped the t-shirt. Working in the skort and sports bra was much cooler!
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums! Another very late starter here and still haven't made the HRT move. So, I can't help much with your questions. But, you are among friends!!
    • Sally Stone
      I love makeup.  Firstly, I need it to help feminize my facial features, and I'm fascinated by the way it transforms.  I love trying new techniques and new products.  I think the best thing about using and wearing makeup is that helps me feel more feminine.    
    • Sally Stone
      I support everyone's right to say what they think, even when what they say is hurtful or hate-based.  Quite simply, those people should have that right.  However, just because I support a person's right to free speech, never means I have to agree with it.  We should never stifle free speech, but when it is hateful or hurtful we should exercise our free speech right to say how inappropriate their speech is.  The best way to fight hateful and hurtful speech is through discourse.  Sadly, our society has lost the ability to debate.    We have assumed the position that "if you don't agree with me, you must be against me."  This way of thinking prevents discourse and all the good that comes from it. 
    • missyjo
      I'm sure you look smashing in it   I'm just working so denim mini n white sleeveless top..maybe I'll change for hair appointment later   hugs
    • Abigail Genevieve
      There has been discussion before on this.  Not all the TG goals are the same as the LGB+ goals. We can agree on some things, but some gays reject transgender and some transgender reject homosexuality.  I think it is a case of we can work together on some things, but there are limits.
    • Ivy
      Welcome Kati. I was 68 when I realized who I was myself. As far as hormones go, Planned Parenthood does work with trans people.  I don't think they do the therapy though. As of now, NC is an informed consent state.  You can get HRT by signing off on it. If you have a doctor or therapist that is trans friendly, it might be good to work with them.   In NC the urban areas tend to be more trans friendly, but you never know, you might get lucky.
    • MaeBe
      Three treatments down and my skin is no worse for wear.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.