• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)

• Delcina B
    • Betty K
    • Adrianna Danielle
  • Who Was Online

93 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Delcina B
    • Betty K
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Heather Shay
    • MaryEllen
    • Petra Jane
    • Karen Carey
    • MaybeRob
    • rachel w
    • KatieSC
    • Willow
    • April Marie
    • LyndseyQ
    • Andrea D
    • MirandaB
    • Davie
    • DeeDee
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Evelyn J
    • tracy_j
    • Vivelacors
    • Curious-star
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Stefi
    • Susie
    • davidloviaz
    • Stacie.H
    • Sally Stone
    • VickySGV
    • KayC
    • Ashley0616
    • Roach
    • Mmindy
    • MaeBe
    • Mwm684
    • KymmieL
    • AllieJ
    • Thea
    • SamC
    • Astrid
    • KathyLauren
    • Ivy
    • Lydia_R
    • Mikayla2024
    • Amy Powell
    • BobbiSkunk
    • cooldresser
    • Jani
    • missyjo
    • Timi
    • Andy C.
    • pastel
    • queenlgbtq
    • JenniferB
    • christinakristy2021
    • Maddee
    • ClaireBloom
    • Lorelei
    • Charlize
    • MAN8791
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • AmandaJoy
    • Ladypcnj
    • LC
    • THEcaseyjones
    • Multicoloured
    • Birdie
    • Pip
    • BUGFIEND
    • 777fleetleader777
    • Dani_
    • Nonexistent
    • CrystalMarie
    • benwitz2
    • EasyE
    • Sol
    • Desert Fox
    • algebraicresc
    • Ann W
    • Vidanjali
    • Mia Marie
    • Charleigh Lucille
    • Avra
    • Dannie250
    • evy-emaciated
    • Keera
    • Arushi
    • Siobhan F
    • Cyndee
    • Aggie1
    • Mirrabooka
    • Kiera
    • LillyZ
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Mwm684
    Newest Member
    Mwm684

• Baeleigh
    • Nst
    • Diego
    • michelle_kitten
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      DO you need to have a routine to feel good?
    • Heather Shay
      Control chart of emotions fairly stable.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional resilience is your ability to respond to stressful or unexpected situations and crises. The amount of emotional resilience you have is determined by a number of different things, including your age, identity and what you've experienced in your life.
    • Heather Shay
      “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” “Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.”
    • Heather Shay
      “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” “The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” “Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.”
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
      What a day   headache, earache hot and today is starting out the same.  Good news from my doc, my cholesterol is below the concerning point and my risk factors based on the ratio of hdl to ldl indicates my risk factor is only 5%      I put up the first of three outdoor shades for our porch yesterday.  I started with the smallest so I could figure them out.  The largest panel is next.  Middle is last because it is different.   @rachel w I believe we all belong somewhere and it takes going through some difficult times to find that place.  I am pretty sure I have found my place after a long and difficult journey.  Job changes promises made and promises broken. Sometimes our hope for a life that is happy is dashed.  Olley North said it best, “S—- happens”. You do your best.i know my wife is not where she wants to be.  Neither of us expected my change when we said I do.  But at our age and economic situation we are doing the best we can.  I believe that place is there for everyone just not always where you’d expect to find it.  Hang on. We are here for you.   hugs   Willow    
    • Petra Jane
      We have been asked to bring to your attention the following Research Study. Please note that you have to email the Researcher to obtain he Study form. You may therefore wish tp use a temporary email address for this purpose.   Purpose and Scope of Research Study Exploring Transgender Mens Experiences of Intimate Partner Violence (IPV): "Intimate partner violence refers to behaviour within an intimate relationship that causes physical, sexual or psychological harm, including acts of physical aggression, sexual coercion, psychological abuse and controlling behaviours" (World Health Organization, 2022). We are recruiting transgender men who have experienced Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) as defined above, to participate in a doctoral research study exploring the impact of IPV. Participation involves taking part in an interview which aims to explore trans men's experience of IPV, with a particular focus on help-seeking behaviours. Participation is invited from individuals who: - identify as a transgender man, regardless of transition status - are over 18 years old - have personal experience as a victim-survivor of intimate partner violence. - speak English (this study is open to participants globally) - feel comfortable having a discussion with the researcher about your experiences – there is no requirement for you to have accessed support regarding IPV, but we'd ask you to consider that you feel ready to discuss this. You'll be invited to take part in an interview of approximately an hour in length, online via Microsoft Teams, at a time that's convenient to you. The interview will involve a discussion of your experiences with IPV, the ways in which this impacted you, and a discussion of any support that you accessed following the violence. Questions that you will be asked include: what was the nature of the abuse that you experienced? How did your experience(s) of IPV impact on your psychological wellbeing? How did you feel about yourself as a transgender man? What were your experiences and/or perceptions of seeking support for your experiences of IPV? If you're interested in participating, or for more information, please contact the researcher, Gillian Hope on [email protected] The research supervisor, Dr Kevin Hogan, can be contacted on [email protected]. Institution Supervising Research Study Glasgow Caledonian University Web Address for Study Participation https://mailto:[email protected]
    • Heather Shay
      Animals Dolphins sleep with one eye open, which is called unihemispheric sleep. This allows them to keep an eye on their group and predators while only half of their brain is active. Bats are the only mammals that can fly, and snakes use their tongues to smell. Humans The tongue is the body's strongest muscle and contains around 8,000 taste buds, each with up to 100 cells that help with taste. People blink about 20 times per minute, and their ears never stop growing. Earwax is actually a type of sweat. Other Hot water freezes faster than cold water, and the Mona Lisa doesn't have eyebrows. The Eiffel Tower can be up to 15 centimeters taller in the summer due to thermal expansion. Honey never spoils, and avocados are technically a single-seeded berry
    • MirandaB
      Kinda amazing that the fellow who tells us how smart he is couldn't hire a lawyer who could get one supporter on the jury. I've lived and/or worked in NYC for most of my life, sure it's a Democratic area but it's not that hard to cross paths with Republicans.   And also weird that he said over and over he'd testify, presumably that would have swayed the jury, but I suppose the team he hired talked him out of it. Odd that the fellow that says he only hires the best people has somehow been let down by those people yet again. 
    • rachel w
      Hello all    I have not been on here very much just feeling distance. been going through of emotions well today is the last day I am in my house I built for nancy and I.  been up since midnight started packing at 2.30 just stopped to take a break.  Its hitting hard this morning its a bitter sweet moment.  any one ever feel like you dont belong any where?  well thats the way I feel right now.  Hope everyone is doing ok take care and be safe and  have a good day
    • Davie
      Experts say Trump will not be imprisoned so any punishment is likely to be community service, like picking up trash on the subway or cleaning all-gender toilets in a LGBT+ Social Services center.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I figured this would be the outcome.  Trial was held in New York.  For anybody who thought a Republican would EVER be found not guilty in that state....I've got some oceanfront property in Kansas.  This was no surprise, and jailing him won't be a surprise either.  This is entirely political, and Trump was "USDA A-Grade Stupid" not to see this way ahead of time.  If he was smart, he should have taken his money and his wife to a nice non-extradition country immediately after the inauguration in 2021.  Its what happens in banana republics when one dictator gets swapped for another.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.washingtonblade.com/2024/05/29/anti-trans-texas-democrat-loses-primary-to-queer-woman/   LOL!  I love this.  Congrats to Ms. Simmons.   Carolyn Marie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.