• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey, New Here

Guest Andrew Leigh

Guest shotgun_sinner

Hey all.

I would tell you my name but I havent really decided on one although Patrick sounds really kool. Thats what the people on the LP chat call me. :P

hehe, my user name is shotgun_sinner but that has nothing to do with me. Its a lyric from the song "thank you for the venom" by My Chemical Romance, so dont fret about that.

Ummm, well... a little bout me I guess....

I just moved into my college. So that means the rents (parents) cant moniter what I do. So now I can go out as a guy anytime I want. Which might be a little ackward because I live in the girls dorms, but oh well. ;P

I've been on the chat now for about a week and thought I might move over here to the forums.

so, yeah.

this is me in a nutshell. "help! Im in a nutshell! how did I get in this nutshell?"

hehe, sorry Im kinda random sometimes.

so, yeah.

Hi and stuff to all.

• Admin

Welcome to Laura's, Shotgun! I'm glad you decided to make your introduction. I don't get over to chat

too often (I'm not that fleet of finger any more) so this was our best chance to meet.

As you've no doubt noticed already, this is a pretty friendly place. Lots of resources, lots of good folks,

lots of ideas and opinions - all good.

So make yourself at home, tell us more about you, and have fun.

I've got a plate of Sally's famous cookies and some apple cider for you, so kick back and enjoy

Carolyn Marie

Guest shotgun_sinner

Thanks Carolyn Marie and androgynous.

I love cider and cookies! hehe

Yeah this site is amazing and since I cant get on to chat right now, its all I have.

Im out to the majority of my friends and most of them have taken it pretty well. Most call me Patrick too which is great. I've told my mom... we dont talk about it. Which is fine but I'd like to know what she's thinking sometimes... My dad knows I think, well I can go as a guy infront of him and he doesnt say anything. Or treat me any different. He's still my dad and Im still his baby no matter what gender I am. He's a great guy.

I really dont know what else to say right now... Im out of witty comments. :(

Oh well.

Thank you both again! <3

Hi Shotgun,

Just relax I have a giant nutcraker around here somewhere, in Texas we grow pecans as big as Volkswagons so I have to have one somewhere, I'll get you out of there!

I love your sense of humor too.

Welcome to the forums a great place to meet people who are typing impared.

Now you are a part of the family so you can drop by anytime.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Patrick

Glad to see you found your way over to our side.

And don't worry, I'll keep the squirrels away until Sally finds her nutcracker. :D

LUV

Jean Davis

Guest shotgun_sinner

LOL

Thanks for the help out of the nutshell Sally.

Thanks. I really dont think I have that much of a sence of humor but, thanks! I try.

Im having a lot of fun reading some stuff on here and dont worry Sally, even a lot of people on the chat are typing impared. hehe Im one of them. If you could see how many mistakes I make just typing one sentence....... well, no human could ever read it! lol

Thanks again

~SS~

Guest bronx

Hey welcome, I''m one of the older guys here, any questions about anything feel free to ask. This is a really good place to be, enjoy yourself and hang around.

Guest NicolaiAE

Hello and welcome to the forums! I've never been on the chat. For some reason it makes me nervous, nit the chat here just instant messaging with people I go to school with (IMing with my dad makes me nervous LOL)

I have about the same set up as you; told my mom but we don't talk about it, dad might know. But lately he's been trying to get me to wear girl clothes ICK!!!! <_<

anyways, have fun reading all of our rantings and random coming togethers :)

I hope to see you around

-Nicolai

Guest shotgun_sinner

Hi LightNebula, didnt see you last time! sorry and thanks.

Jean Davis, Thanks for keeping away the squirrels... they are visious little creatures! lol

Thanks Bronx, I'll be sure to come and ask, right now my brain is fried from the excitment of being here and I cant think of any!

*bows* thank you, all of you for making this a wonderfull welcome. hope to exchange words with each of you and more in the days/weeks/months to come!

Guest Donna Jean

Yo, Shotgun! What it is???

It's me ...Donna Jean.

How the heck did I miss you this far?

Well, I think it was because I was just flying in from Rome...

Had a mission there that I'm not allowed to talk about...

But it turned out ok...

Now..

How the heck are you???

It's so great to have you here with us!

We're good people...you'll find out in a bit....

Love having you...

Huggs ..

Donna Jean

Guest shotgun_sinner

Hey Nicolai, thanks. Yeah it really sucks when your forced to wear the wrong clothes. I just stick in jeans and tees and hoodies 99.9999% of the time. Mom gave up a LONG time ago trying to change it. :P

Yo Yo

What is up Donna Jean homie?

Hows it down in the hood DJ sista? hehe sorry couldnt resist my petty attempts at ghetto lauguage. hehe

LOL how did you miss me? Im loud enough to hear worldwide almost. hehe

So stoked about being on here. It makes me happy. *insert happy dance with tons of headbanging*

well anyway,

Hugs and love to all!

~SS~

These are good people. Thanks you for the welcome.

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Patrick,

Welcome to the forums. Between chat and the forums you are going to meet some really great people.

Welcome and keep posting Patrick!!!

Brenda

Guest shotgun_sinner

Thanks Bernii. Im having the time of my life!

DUDE! LOL.

Your so great! lol

*still doing happy dance with skillet to headbang to*

Hey Patrick welcome to the other side, i have seen you in chat, not sure if we talked or not, a mods job is pretty busy.

Your parent know and that's good, at least they are somewhat accepting, maybe in time they will be fully supportive.

Paula

Guest darlene lynn

Whats Up Patrick :D

We're alittle slower here in forums but we have just as much fun, Plus we have time to check spelling which I need..HeHe

Welcome

Lots Of Love

Darlene Lynnette

Hi Patrick---Welcome and good luck with all of your parent issues---being a parent myself I can relate to what your own parents are dealing with, but they love you and want the best for you and that is most important!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 173 Guests (See full list)

• Stefi
    • Birdie
    • April Marie