• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Guest EricaG

Guest EricaG

I have just signed to this post yeaterday and am now see that there are a number of guests checking it out, it is not as hard as I thought it would be to make the leap and become a member I am feeling very comfortable with doing it and if your head is hear make the leap everyone hear is very nice.

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Sweetheart,

Erica I have not met you yet, but I see that you have already introduced yourself.

I missed your intro, sorry.

I am glad that you are here!!!

Keep posting sweetie

Brenda

I'm glad that you feel comfortable here and I also think that there are alot of nice people here.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

Hi, Erica, and welcome to Laura's.

You missed out on the traditional welcome plate of goodies, so I just happened

to have a plate of Sally's fresh baked cookies and some apple cider. Hope you

like 'em. They smell good, don't they?

This truly is a great site, as you'll soon see once you've explored the forums and

chat rooms. We don't judge, everyone is free to express their opinion, and we

moderate the posts to keep it safe for everyone.

Make yourself at home, Erica, you're among friends.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Uh....Erica?

Now that you have more cookies from Carolyn......

Well....the ones that I gave you yesterday in your intro....Uh...

Sally didn't exactly know that I brought them to you...

Ummmm...

And I really need that plate back because Sally keeps count of her plates...and I

could end up in a terrible jam ....

Thanks, Dear.....

Donna Jean

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Erica

So glad to see you settling in so well. The more poeple you meet and the more you post the easier it gets.

Soon you'll be challenging Sally for top number of posts. :P

Only 6224 more to go. ;)

Hey Donna let me help you clean that plate off, yummm. :lol:

LUV

Jean

Guest darlene lynn

Welcome Erica

I love that name its my granddaughters name..

Have fun here at Laura's,And theres lots of other forums you can get into so watch your step..just kidding..

Love

Darlene Lynnette

Guest virginiaJ

Nice to meet you Erica. I searched several sites never feeling like i could be comfortable there and I just felt right at home when i found this one. Glad you found your way to lauras as many before us have already done. Hope we can help the next batch of "newbies" feel just as welcome as the ones before us have made us feel. Thank you all for being here for us that are just finding out who we are.

Virginia

Guest EricaG
Hi Sweetheart,

Erica I have not met you yet, but I see that you have already introduced yourself.

I missed your intro, sorry.

I am glad that you are here!!!

Keep posting sweetie

Brenda

I am very glad to meet you, sorry it took so long to reply I don't have alot of opportunities to browse around and post.

No need to apologize i just think your wonderful, and very kind. I am very glad that I found this site and am enjoying the company.

Thank you very much you are a darling

Erica

Guest EricaG
I'm glad that you feel comfortable here and I also think that there are alot of nice people here.

Love ya,

Sally

Thank you for the kind words, this feels so good to have all of you around me. I am a bit overwhelmed with the responses that I have received so far and look forward to reading them all.

Love and kisses,

Erica

Guest EricaG
Hi Erica and welcome to Laura's. So happy that you joined us.

Gennee

:D

Hi Gennee,

I am glad to meet you I hope we can talk more. This is such a comfortable atmosphere. I am very happy that I have joined this site and I look forward to everyone's posts and comments.

Erica

Guest EricaG
welcome to the site :) hope you find everything you need here

Thank you very much for the greeting, so far I have found everythng that I need.

Love,

Erica

Guest EricaG
Its nice to see a new face, welcome Erica, I hope we can become good friends!

~Andrea/Steven

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to becoming your friend and feel so happy inside that you would have me as a friend

Thanks and hugs and kisses

Erica

Guest EricaG

I will reply to all that have greeted me but have to go for now hope to see you all soon. I love this place.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Love and kisses

Erica

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Erica

I love that name its my granddaughters name..

Have fun here at Laura's,And theres lots of other forums you can get into so watch your step..just kidding..

Love

Darlene Lynnette

Darlene Lynnette,

I am so sorry that I have never responded to your greeting to me, how callous, I am beside myself with guilt about that. Everyone has been so nice to me and I never meant to neglect anyone. I love being here and am so happy that you took the time to say Hello, I hope that we can kindle a relationship I just feel so comfortable with everyone here and look forward to having some very close friends.

Hugs & Kisses

Erica

[/color]