• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Play With Fire...

Guest Isabella

Guest Isabella

I play with fire & I get burned, but I always come back for another turn. Like a moth drawn to the flame, I cinge my wings & disregard the pain. It's chemistry that draws me in, & it drives me mad cuz I can't win. Left alone to feel this way & it's a crime cuz it's my heart that's on the line. All night long right down to the wire, I struck the match then teased you with the fire. I lit you up with the flames of my desire, then watched you burn till your soul was on fire. We burn as one into the night, through our flesh our souls unite. When we're this close it just feels right, emotions become to strong to fight. When it comes to love you can't even the score, you just end up slammin' doors. You can't treat love like it's a game, the heart grows cold & beats in vain. If you let me go I'll hit the floor, then I'll bounce right back up for more. When we're apart all I feel is pain, the loneliness pours down like rain. When I close my eyes I see your face, smell your perfume your skin I taste. Life without you is such a waiste, everything else can be replaced. Love is just a roll of the dice, & in the end we all pay a price.It can disapear like a puff of smoke, & leave your heart emty & broke. When I find my love has been in vain, I feel only death can stop the pain.

Guest Isabella
Hi Isabella,

Your poem was moved ot the Poetry forum.

Brenda

ty! again i apologize for posting poetry in the wrong forum & most of all ty for taking the time to move it here instead of just deleting it, you are a sweetheart!!

Guest ~Brenda~

Sweetheart,

You never had anything to be sorry about.

You're OK, don't fret if there is a delay sometimes in the posts :)

Love you hon,

Brenda

Oh, and your poem is beautiful

Never be sorry for posting a beautiful poem with so much to say in it.

Such emotions are not easily captured but you have them here in this poem, nice work.

Love ya,

Sally

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Isabella

Thank you all so much for your kind & generous words, as I don't know how to write poetry & don't anything about the difference between good & bad. For this reason I opted not to try & comment too much on others' work. I made an attempt to write some songs & did not know the appropriate forum to try & post them. warm regards, Isabella