• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

We Are The Same Once We Collide...[introduction! :d]

Guest Singthesoul

Guest Singthesoul

Hello! My new friends.[or I hope new friends!]

I have finally decided to take the stop into accepting how I feel. Now I think my situation is kind of confusing, so I'll give it in the Sparknotes version.

I'm am biologically a female. Yet I don't thing I fit into any gender past biological, as I'm sure most of you are you don't recognize gender roles as something that defines you. The female in me is attracted to females, and male in me is attracted to males. I know you may be like 'huh? How do you know for sure?' But believe me I know. Sometimes I won't be attracted to someone if I'm in more of a 'girl' mindset but then find them utterly enthralling when I'm more in a 'guy' mindset. I used to crossdress but had stopped because of everything that was beaten into my head, crossdressing was the only one I payed attention to. I could write a huge sign that says 'HEY I'M BISEXUAL' and be okay, but this actually makes me afraid. Especially recently as a friend came out to his parents and they freaked out and pulled the religion thing.

But I digress. Since I feel like I am both, or if you prefer, none of the genders I tend to go between crossdressing and not crossdressing. My mannerisms and whether they are considered feminine or masculine depends on the situation. I am very petite and small but I get as physical to a guy that's over 100 lbs heavier then me, all the while dressed like a girl. See my point?

So I've decided that I'm going to start embracing it more. I've only played guys in plays, so it's not that difficult for me to bind, the voice thing I'm still working on. I'm going to college fall 2010 so I want to be able to go confidently into college.

This is where you all come in :D From what I read so far on this forum you guys seem extraordinarily helpful. I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Quinn/Christine.

Welcome Quinn/Christine,

You are one of our special members because you can do that balancing act between both or neither and that is amazing to me, not that easy to manage in my mind.

So I will offer you some pizza which I always offer to the new guys and then you can hve some fresh baked cookies which I always offer to the girls - I just sort of do that but most of our guys show up when they smell the cookies just as fast as for the pizza.

We have everybody represented her and you will meet a lot of them pretty soon.

We have cross dressers, MTF, FTM, pre ops, pst ops and no ops and androgyne - we have the whole transgender spectrum and all ogf the gender spectrum when you include the parents, SOs and partners of transgendered.

Some people are very picky about the pronouns used and some even like gender neutral so let us know which you like and We'll use it! :)

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

Hello! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

You are a good poster! I enjoyed your story and it all made sense and no sense at all, hee hee - like all of us here..

I think you are going to enjoy Laura's - we have a great diversity and you should soon make friends with some people pretty much just like you.

We are non-judgemental - how could we be! Labels don't seem to apply sometimes - like me? I am trans - a MTF, but married and have a woman life partner who SWEARS she isn't a lesbian! So what am I? Oh - happier than I have been in a long long time! I live as a woman, work as a male - and go shopping for both...

I have a complicated life - kinda like you described about yourself!

So look around - don'r forget the teen forums - we moderate and keep the meanies out (that is a Donna Jean term - one of out 57 year old midgets)

SO glad to meet you! You can post replies here, start a new topic, or post under someone else's topic. You are welcome in ALL forums.

Lizzy

kidding about the Donna Jean thing! She is our sweetest moderator! Or is that Caroline - or hummm.... is it bernii? - well it ISN"T Evan - but he is a guy, so is Ains and Zab... and Sally is our cookie/pizza girl and... Jacci? oh I give up!

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome Quinn/Christine!!

Well you have certainly arrived at the right place!! We are accepting to all who are transgendered. We are here to support you.

Come in and post to the forums!

Hey any pizza left? I'm hungry!!

Welcome!!

Brenda

Guest Singthesoul

:D You guys are so amazing already! It is a lot to manage, even harder to explain D: I decided it was time to join so I can kinda have an outlet with people I know understand :D. I'm still trying to figure out which I like to be called more. I think it's male.....I'm not sure though! That's why I'm here though! To help me settle this stuff out :D

Thanks for the warm welcomes! It is really appreciated! To tell you the truth sometimes I get all 'ugh' on myself about it. It's definitely a lot to think about at once AND manage. Especially with the school year starting up soon.....

I'm not even sure which gender I rather be referred to as, I think I'm leaning towards male....but that might be because I'm very male minded{I don't know what to call it, you just feel like a guy I dunno!} right now. But that's why I'm here to figure it all out!.

Pizza sounds lovely to me :D

While you are figuring things out take an extra slice of pizza, the members are very freindly but they also seem to be very hungry most of the time.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Evan_J
that is a Donna Jean term - one of out 57 year old midgets

I would comment on the running banter between you two (like sisters still living at home I swear) but it seems .....dangeroous :P

Quinn/Christine (I like the name Quinn...be careful or I might shorten it to "Q" lol) welcome to the one place in the world where you could say all that you said, nobody bat an eyelash, it ALL made sense, and you're invited in lol. Hope you have a good time.

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi quinn

Welcome to the playground everyone is so friendly here, so make yourself at home and look around through the forums and ask any questions you have.

Alyssa

Guest Donna Jean

Quinn.....

Hi, Sweetheart!

It's me ...Donna Jean!

Welcome to the Playground...it is GREAT to meet you!

Well...since you've been lurking a bit you have a good head start...

And it seems that everyone has turned out to meet & greet you!...how cool is that?

I'm glad that you're here...you seem like a lot of fun...

Uh....may I have a piece of that pizza?.....Thanks....

(And if Lizzy don't stop calling me a midget...I'm gonna put one of Evan's exploding cigars down her bra!)

HUGGS & LOVE!

Donna Jean

Guest Singthesoul

I can't believe how nice everyone is!

I think this was a really good step for me. Like a REALLY good step. Like I had a few realizations. Though the realizations are good, they also bring more questions So I think I'm going to have a million threads in different parts of the forum![not really though I do have a million questions]

I'm actually really digging it that people are calling me Quinn. Considering I'm more comfortable with Quinn.

Anyone can have pizza!!!!! :D :D :D

Well Quinn,

You were hoping for new friends and it is looking pretty good so far, just wait until the night owls show up.

It seems like you are throwing a pizza party so I'll just pop a few more in the oven.

We do answer questions and support each other but nobody told us that you have to be boring and serious all of the time.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Singthesoul

Hence the pizza party!

I know you all want some pizza. I can't eat it all myself!

I think this pizza thing is a good idea. I actually went and had pizza for dinner now.

I think I know who the real characters are, though you all seem to have really fun personalities. I think I'm gonna fit in well :D

Guest ~Brenda~
I think I know who the real characters are, though you all seem to have really fun personalities. I think I'm gonna fit in well :D

You certainly do sweetheart! :D

HUGS and Love

Brenda

Guest Singthesoul

I really want to thank all of you :D

Just being on here, registering and whatnot has made me feel like it's really okay to think about this. I've had quite a few random realizations as I was here and doing my daily things.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Quinn

Guest JesseD

Quinn,

You seem like a really cool person, and while maybe you feel confused, you also seem confident and cheerful. Which is awesome. :) I'm new here myself, but it's great to see such a spectrum of different people (and genders!) here and it's nice to get another person who exists somewhere between binary gender indentification.

Anyway! I'm looking forward to getting to know you! :)

~Jesse

Guest Joanna Phipps
While you are figuring things out take an extra slice of pizza, the members are very freindly but they also seem to be very hungry most of the time.

Love ya,

Sally

sneaks in and absconds with 4 pieces... oh and welcome singthesoul.. this is the greatest place on earth.... but then im biassed