• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

2 Weeks From Today

Guest Sofiadragon

Guest Sofiadragon

I can't believe it, I have two weeks to go till I get to see my endo for the first time I am so nervious about this, :D:lol::o I know that I shouldn't expect anything but the routine taking of blood & asking 10 million questions but I am nervous as hell 'cause this is my second milestone & I am almost there!

Guest Donna Jean

That's the way to do it, Honey....

Head up!

Shoulders back!

Now get in ther and give 'em what for!

LOL!...Good for you, Hon....I'll tell you what ..it seems to take FOREVER to get everything started, but after that it's a long strech of smooth highway!

So let us know what's going on and we'll be here for you...you know how we are!

Love

Donna Jean

Nothing to worry about - they don't draw blood with vampire bats or leaches anymore. :D

I just did all of that myself and started the hormones this Tuesday so I can tell you that it isn't that hard, if I can get through it anybody can.

You'll do fine sweetie and when you get your hormones, tell us all about it!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Joanna Phipps
I can't believe it, I have two weeks to go till I get to see my endo for the first time I am so nervious about this, :D:lol::o I know that I shouldn't expect anything but the routine taking of blood & asking 10 million questions but I am nervous as hell 'cause this is my second milestone & I am almost there!

Boy do I know that feeling.. congrats Girl and welcome to the next step in your journey... HUGS

Guest Sofiadragon

I am so keeping you ladies up on this 'cause this is the only other place then my therapist & my wife that I talk about it 'cause this is the only other place that I feel comfortable talking about it :PB) , Oh & Sally I thought that they still used the vampires 'cause every time someone comes in to draw blood for my wife she always says that the vampire is comming so I think that you need to look into your info :P:lol: , & Joanna I am so glad that you are there 'cause I have been keeping up w/ you on your trials & I am so happy for you I was almost in tears I was so happy for you when I read that you got your hormones @ last now all I need to do is to get there as well. I just hope that it doesn't take all that long after they do the blood work 'cause I am itching to get started.

Guest Sofiadragon
Grats girl. Try to relax and enjoy the changes that are about to occur in your life.

For the first few months I am going to be too excited to relax about this :P lol.

Guest rachael1

Good luck with your Endo.

If you are worried about vampires eat lots of garlic although that can also keep everyone else at arms distance too.

Rachael

Guest Sofiadragon
Good luck with your Endo.

If you are worried about vampires eat lots of garlic although that can also keep everyone else at arms distance too.

Rachael

Well I am partialy Italian so I don't think that people will mind too much when I tell them that :Plol