• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi

Guest gwenthlian

Guest gwenthlian

Well here goes,

I never was a paticularly happy person and now Im a paticularly unhappy teenager. I never had many freinds, if I did they were usually girls. I never liked rugby or football and consequently most people thought I was gay. Its only in the past few months Ive really come to terms with my self and found that for these and many many other reasons, that I am gender dysphoric and in need of someone to talk to. I dont live in Wales but am instead in Eastern Europe where my parents are teachers and where me and my sister go to school. Being british I am gifted with both cynisism and sarcasm but it is hard to smile at my situation. I have not come out to my parents and there are no English speaking psycologists in the area, even if I were to come out there are no real pharmacys for hormones and moving schools is an impossibility. I know what would make me happy but all avenues towards it are closed to me. Prehaps with all of your understanding and guidance I can escape and start anew. Prehaps I can at least help someone else to do the same.

Thanks for reading

Gwenthlian/Joshua

• Root Admin

Hi Gwenthlian

Welcome to the forums, please note that we cannot help with obtaining illegal hormones as for your own safety you MUST seek professional medical help. I know that's not what you want to hear, but we are not trained medical professionals on here and it's illegal for us to even try to give such advice.

But other than that, dive in, chat away and lighten your load, we are hea eto help if we can.

• Root Admin
Dont worry I wasnt asking for them. Thanks for the welcome

That's okay, no prob! :D

Heeeeeey Young Lady,

And you can drop the (guy) name here. ;)

Here,you will find acceptance and support.

Unlike other sites..you get total support.

With no negativity period.

Relax,reach out and find a friend.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Welcome To Laura's Playground. :P

Don't be shy...just say your piece.

Hugs Girl,

Angie.

• Root Admin

Hello Gwenthlian,

Welcome to Laura's Playground forums. Ask questions if you'd like and we'll try to give you answers.

MaryEllen :)

• 3 months later...
Guest CharlesMonroe

Hey, i know the stress of moving about a lot. I did it practically my whole life and had no friends as such up untill recently. If you wanna chat to me on msn or anything, you can pm me B)