• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

More About Me And A Question

Guest Danilynne

Guest Danilynne

My story is the same as most, starting out at around age 8, however it was different in that the original object of my desires were bracelets. I was fortunate to have several sisters as to which I could "borrow" from when the moment presented itself. That was sufficient for several years until I finally got left alone a day in the house at around age 12 and I tried on my first skirt. I can remember that feeling to this day, that this it what I was waiting for. The rest is history, as the saying goes. To this day no outfit is complete without a Beautiful chunky bangle. Was just wondering if anyone else started differently than the usual undergarments.

Guest Emily H

Well hello there, it is very nice to great a new member! welcome to the site!

Unfortunately, I too just started on undies, like lots of others. However, it was actually very soon that I went on to makeup, even if all it was was a bit of lipstick applied :P.

But that is very neat, starting with the bracelets? I jsut htink that is really cool!

Hope to see you a lot around here, its so great to meet new people here! We'll always be here for you, all you need to do is ask. :)

~Andrea

Guest Gabby Anne

I started with silky things, panties, nightgowns. But I very soon became, and still am, fascinated with hair. I used to play with dolls that had hair that could be brushed and styled. I never had really long hair, but at one time long enough to set with curlers, which I loved to do. In fact, I like looking at it set more than when I took it down and styled it! Wierd, I know....

• Admin

Well, hello Danilynne. I guess I'm the first Moderator to catch up with you. We try to offer our new

members some treats to make you feel at home, so I happen to have some pizza fresh from the

oven and some virtual lemonade. Mmmmm. Smells good!

I hope you've had a chance to check out the forums and see the variety of things we have to

offer. Unfortunately chat was down earlier, and I hope its back up by now. But if it is down

be sure and check it out later.

Laura's is a moderated site, meaning we keep it safe for everyone. So you will see a slight delay

in your posts appearing until we can get to it.

We're very glad you found us. After you've posted 5 times (and you're almost there already) you

can send private messages (PM's) to other members.

You're story is very similar to many of us here. I'm certain you will find friends.

Carolyn Marie

I smell pizza - is there a new member around here somewhere?

Oh, hi Danilynne, I've met you before.

How do you like it here?

Aside from all of the cookies, cinnamon rolls, pizza, cocoa and lemonade we can also chat - I started out with stockings - that was the easiest thing to find they were always lying about somewhere - these were the old days, not pantyhose or thigh highs, just plain old stockings that needed garters unless you learned the trick of pulling a little of the top around your finger, giving it a twist and then rolling the top down about four turns (that's how the flappers did it in the 1920s) then if you were going anywhere that someone might see you, you needed to put that towards the inside and wear them under blue jeans.

I am one of the more mature matrons here (mature in the chronological sense only :D )

Have a wonderful time here, you are finding people more like you every day.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Gabby Anne

Danilynne, I love that "eye" you're using for your picture. Is that you? or did you just find that picture somewhere? Besides for hair, I'm very much into eye makeup, liquid eyeliner, lots of mascara, etc. I could use some tips on what color shadow to use -- I have blue eyes, but I don't think that blue shadow does very much.