• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Update On Transgender Child Jazz From Austrailia

Guest Ghanima Corrino

Guest gwenthlian

I thought that was an excellent treatment of the issue, some confusion with using transgendered instead of transsexual but nothing major. All in all a very nice piece, good for parents too.

Guest Charlene_Leona

This is an amazingly beautiful story, I am so impressed with Jazz and especially her wonderful loving parents. I prey that this becomes the norm instead of the exception. Had this happened when I was a child both my mother and myself would have been thrown into asylums. What the U.S. and the world needs to see is how well adjusted children who are transsexual are when allowed to live as their brain's say they are.

Guest S. Chrissie

Very great video, looked from a fairly neutral stand-point. The disturbing part, at least for me , would be the e-mail threats. It's good that the parents were willing to open up and talk to the media about Jazz and stuff, but I hope the publicity would not draw unwanted and dangerous attention to them, especially since Jazz is still pretty young and vulnerable.

Pretty sad society we have here..where everyone and anyone thinks that they have the right to dictate who should be killed and who should not...

Sherlyn

Guest Ghanima Corrino

my younger siblings would do the same thing.

one is actually raising her baby gender neutral allowing her, to follow her own feelings...... or was that a him?

the jazz story is linked at:

http://www.imatyfa.org/

TransYouth Family Allies

advocating for transgender children.

"Strength and Happiness"