• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hiya! ^_^

Guest Everette

Guest Everette

Hey! I'm Everette, and I'm a total newbie here! (Well.. I kinda joined like, five days ago... but I didn't get around to posting until just now....... sorry ^^')

Anyway! I'm 15 (as of a few weeks ago), insanely short (five foot zero!), I love drawing and video games and music and fashion and all sorts of random stuff like that! ^-^ (I also shamelessly abuse smiley faces, so expect to see a lot of them whenever I come out of lurker-mode to post xD <-- point proven)

Aaanndd... I'm still figuring out my messy gender. I'm like a weird mix-up of genderqueer FTM androgyne... if that makes any sense ^^' I'm only 'out' (If you can call it that, considering that I'm still doing the whole deep thinking, figuring out who I am thing ^^') to three friends of mine, so I'm not switching around pronouns or names or anything just yet, and I'm working on how to go about letting my parents in on this little detail of my life ^^'

I think that's enough rambling on my part! (Believe me, I could reeeally get going and easily end up with a two-page long ramble on platform shoes xD) I'm happy to be here, it seems like an awesome community, and I'll seeya around! :]

Go ahead and ramble Everett. You sound open, fuzzy and warm.so never apologize for any of those positive things that have been given you as gifts.

Enjoy the experiences you will be having along the way and do not rush to find your goals. They are already there you just need to find a comfortable pace to manage your stress and anxieties. We will be here to help..

Welcome and I hear the refreshment cart behind the doors..look for it. It is coming...Mia

• Admin

Welcome to Laura's, Everette! We're glad to have you with us.

This is a great site with fantastic friendly members of all ages. We have a teen forum

and you're welcome to look through all of the forums. Please check out the chat rooms

too - lots of fun and its real fast.

The site is moderated, meaning we keep it safe for everyone and keep bad folks away.

We look forward to hearing more about you.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Everette!

I'm Donna Jean!

And I'd like to welcome you to the Playground, too!

I'm so glad that you found us here...

You sound like you're a lot of fun!

Well, don't worry about being all over with your gender...we all are one thing or another..sometimes two or three or more!

And, anway...you're this, I'm that, she's that, he's this....all different, but like vegtable soup when it's all mixed together...really yummy!

Just like us!

So, come on in and enjoy your self here...I know that you'll make lots of cool friends and have a good time, too!

BIGG HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome Everette!!

Sweetheart, don't worry about a thing. You can post as long of a post that you want :) Ramble On!!! (Zeppelin)

So you just sit and relax dear, and make yourself comfortable!! I really would like to see many from posts from you. You will find that the more you post, the better sense of who you are will evolve.

So POST, POST, POST (Lizzy taught me that one) sweetie.

HUGS and Love

Brenda

Hi Everette!

I see that someone mentioned the refreshment cart but no one brought it in.

I have some good news about that - I am here and I have just taken a pizza out of the oven. :)

So you may have the first slice, do be careful because it is very hot.

We are a support group but sometimes being just a little silly helps a lot - so have all of the virtual pizza that you want - it has virtually no calories! :lol:

Feel free to ask questions, make comments and just join in and have fun.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally