• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi Y'all

Guest Sina

Hi. I'm brand new to all three; the internet, the crossdressing community, and this site. I am fourty seven and have been a crossdresser most of my adult life.

I consider myself to be a closet cross dresser because I pretty much stick with lingerie and have never gone out of the house wearing any visible lingerie. Some people in my life know about me, but most don't. I have gone further than the lingerie on occasion, but have never considered going out. I do very much like to paint my nails and have gone out with one pinkie painted and want to go out with all my fingers painted.If I could only find the courage. I dress in lingerie because it makes me feel pretty and sexy. I'm not sure if this is the right site for me, but it is the only legetimate site I could find. I like that it is not about sex or dating. Right now all I need is someone to talk to. I am not ashamed about being a CD, but I am embarressed. Sorry for going on for so long but I'm nervious about sharing. Even now, sitting at the keyboard, my heart is pounding. I hope I can find a home and some friends here.

Also I could use some with my nails.

Sina

Welcome Sina to the playground,

Come with me to the members lounge and i will get us some of Sally's cookies and a cup of coco, shortly others will be along to say hi.

You most definitely have found the right place, relax and look around at your leisure.

HUGS!

Paula

Guest Elizabeth K

GRIN

I thank you have found a home herrah dawlin' - I live in New Orleans!

So WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

And I crossdressed for 50 plus years (you read that right - grin).

And I do more than the undergarmets now as I am not a CD person as it turns out (surprise) I am a true transgendered person, MTF and in transition.

BUT before you go screaming and hollering away - I want to say we are similar and we are different, you and I. We are somewhat gender dysphoric - and that is 100%okay. you will find a ton of crossdressing people here - and as you say, this place is for support, not those other topics such as dating and making personal meetings (strongly discouraged) - and really, not too many crossdressing tips - just enough.

We are a group of good friends trying to make sense of the world, a maybe a bit of sense about ourselves.

LOOK AROUND AND POST POST POST.

Lizzy

Oh me too - love painted nails - whewwwww

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Sina!

Oh my! It's really nice to have you here!

My good girlfriend, Paula got you some treats to help make you comfy and welcome! Nice!

Let me tell you.....

I know it's easy of those who have ventured fruther to say how easy it is, but, I do understand where you are coming from...

Like Lizzy (above) I crossdressed for half a century...(Yep!)...

But like Lizzy, again...I'm way more that that...I'm transsexual and transitioning.

So, I truly do understand about painting one finger and maybe later a little more...

Like one toe in the water then two toes and so on...

But, it's like painting something...each brush stroke takes you a little furthar out and you don't have to cover that part again....

So, Welcome to the Playground, Sweetheart!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• Admin

Sina, welcome to Laura's! You've met my sisters already and gotten comfy in the member's

lounge, so relax and enjoy!

There are many crossdressers here, so you will have lots of friends in no time. I

identified as a CD just a short time ago (I arrived here just in April) and I too was

terrified my first time posting. Now they can't shut me up. :lol:

If you haven't looked through the forums, Hon, please do. You will find folks with

much the same story as yourself, as well as fashion tips and other resources.

BTW, I just recently started wearing clear nail polish and if anyone noticed they haven't

said a word. And it makes me feel really good knowing its there. You might try that.

We're vey glad you found us. Make yourself at home, Hon.

Carolyn Marie

Sina, welcome to Laura's! You've met my sisters already and gotten comfy in the member's

lounge, so relax and enjoy!

There are many crossdressers here, so you will have lots of friends in no time. I

identified as a CD just a short time ago (I arrived here just in April) and I too was

terrified my first time posting. Now they can't shut me up. :lol:

If you haven't looked through the forums, Hon, please do. You will find folks with

much the same story as yourself, as well as fashion tips and other resources.

BTW, I just recently started wearing clear nail polish and if anyone noticed they haven't

said a word. And it makes me feel really good knowing its there. You might try that.

We're vey glad you found us. Make yourself at home, Hon.

Carolyn Marie

Howdy Sina,

So good to see another Texas girl, we have more than a few.

Lizzy may live in New Orleans now but she grew up in San Antonio. :)

I see that Paula got you some cookies and cocoa - she is just one of the sweeties her, you also met Donna Jean and Carolyn - gosh there are so many of us here with similar stories!

I was a closet cross dresser for over 56 years before I ever stepped outside en femme and just a bit over a week ago three of us spent a week in Memphis as the three women that we truly are - we posted pictures and all sorts of stories so look around and see what you can do with a little encouragement.

Now I am a true transsexual MTF, I've known that from a very early age, I just denied it but I know that everyone has their place along that sliding gender scale and there is room for everyone - even those boring old cisgendered types. :lol:

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your time here, we are here for support and information but nothing about that says that you can't make friends and have a good time.

Love ya,

Sally

Welcome Sina,

It's always a pleasure to meet new people. Since I'm new as well, I wanted to run out and welcome you as warmly and enthusiastically as everyone here has. Isn't this a great place?

With hugs,

Leigh

Thanks to y'all for making me feel at home. I really didn't expect all the support, I think it's great, but I guess I've got a lot to learn, the least of which is figuring out how to use this site. I've been out of the world for a while and the internet is new to me. Anyway, I'm going to do some reading, and scouting around, so you'll probably be hearing from me again. Carolyn Marie, I also just bought some clear nail polish and I love it.

Gis la,

Sina

Sina,

You are discovering what I did when I first came here - too shy to post and an Internet novice - the transgendered community is so much like any other society with the exception that I believe that I have met so many more compassionate and truly caring people here than I ever had in 58 years in the "normal" world.

I am no longer shy, I have the post count to prove that and i am better on the Internet - practice makes perfect but the one thing that hasn't changed, the people here, oh members come and go but the kind of people here are still so loving, caring and kind - there isn't anywhere else that I can get this much of a warm feeling just by logging in.

Love ya,

Sally