• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Newssss!!!!

Guest Robin Winter

Guest Robin Winter

Ok, I should be working right now, but I just had to share. I just got back from an appointment with my GT. He told me I can start HRT pretty much when I feel ready :D

Which, unfortunately I'm not. I have the whole job issue to consider. BUT....all of todays appointment included the presence of a career counselor, and we're looking into the possibility of finding a program to help fund going back to school. If nothing else, I have an appointment with HER next friday to do an aptitude test kind of thing, maybe work something out from there.

In any case, things are moving forward!

Hoooorah!

*Hugs*

Guest Donna Jean

Shilo......

Baby, that's great....

But, you know what impressed me the most?

He told me I can start HRT pretty much when I feel ready biggrin.gif

Which, unfortunately I'm not.

You're one smart cookie, Honey!

That's right, only YOU know when the time is right for you!

You just made my day....!

Love....

Donna Jean

Guest Robin Winter
That's awesome! You go girl! Also sounds like you got a great GT if they included career counseling. Very on the ball.

Yep, he's been setting me up with everything I need, as best he can. He's very big on the whole planning ahead thing, which I appreciate.

Thank you everyone ^_^

Ok, I should be working right now, but I just had to share. I just got back from an appointment with my GT. He told me I can start HRT pretty much when I feel ready :D

Which, unfortunately I'm not. I have the whole job issue to consider. BUT....all of todays appointment included the presence of a career counselor, and we're looking into the possibility of finding a program to help fund going back to school. If nothing else, I have an appointment with HER next friday to do an aptitude test kind of thing, maybe work something out from there.

In any case, things are moving forward!

Hoooorah!

*Hugs*

Yay and smart girl.

You know who you are,and the time is not right yet for you to take the next step in your journey.

Going back to school,or retraining in a new field,will give you that opportunity to get a fresh

start,and maybe do it as the woman that is coming along very nicely.Bye the way.One can start

with a low doseage to get your mind calm and clear.That allows the changes to happen at a very

slow controlled rate.But that is up to you,I am not pushing,just suggesting.

Hugs to You,

Angie

Guest Robin Winter
Yay and smart girl.

You know who you are,and the time is not right yet for you to take the next step in your journey.

Going back to school,or retraining in a new field,will give you that opportunity to get a fresh

start,and maybe do it as the woman that is coming along very nicely.Bye the way.One can start

with a low doseage to get your mind calm and clear.That allows the changes to happen at a very

slow controlled rate.But that is up to you,I am not pushing,just suggesting.

Hugs to You,

Angie

Yeah, that was my plan, either go back to school or start new work fully as a woman.

It never occured to me to ask him about a lower dosage. I mean, he might not know anyway. I'll have to ask him about it, so he can speak to the endocrinologist he refers to. Might be something else to consider :)

Thanks Ange =D

*Hugs*