• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Here From Nh, Usa

Guest beckyjean

Guest beckyjean

Hello, it's nice to have found this site...I am 51 yo MWM and have always had a girl pantie fetish since I was a young boy. I've kept wearing panties in closet but now have been more open about pantie wearing in recent years. Wife does not seem to mind but does not know about my fancy panties, my bras, stocking, slips, dresses, skirts and heels. When I have the time, I love to dress up, put some make-up on and be feminine around the house. I love to peruse the woman's department store for panties, sleeping pjs, underclothes, and dresses. I have joined this site to learn more about my transvestite desires and understand myself in a more clear and healthy manner and not to be ashamed of my feelings. Anyway....Hello from the granite state.

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome Becky!!

Welcome to Laura's Playground sweetie. Do not be ashamed of crossdressing. Embrace who you are!!! I have known the elation then shame, guilt that follows. Do not worry. You are just fine :)

I am glad to say that I no longer feel shame.... only elation :D

Love

Brenda

• Admin

Becky, welcome to Laura's!

We welcome everyone here, and we have a Forum just for crossdressers. But you are welcome to post in

any forum you find interesting. There is also a chat session on Tuesday evenings for CDers.

We are a safe site, as we Moderators check posts before they go "live." So feel free to tell us

as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with.

Oh my, I almost forgot! The Welcome Tray of cookies and cocoa that Sally left me in case we had

any new members tonight. Help yourself, Hon. Not too many though, you don't want to go up a

dress size. :) Oh, yeah, virtual cookies don't have calories! Silly me.

Make yourself at home, Hon,because you are.

Carolyn Marie

Welcome Becky,

I am so glad that you have found us, no judgments here you can be yourself without any fears.

So for the moment slip of those heels and have a seat, others will be by to greet you very soon.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Amanda joan

Hello Becky.

Welcome and here is a BIG HUG just for you.

I am glad you have joined us here, we are a loving and caring bunch.

I have brought you some chocolates, I don't bake like Sally. So sit back and relax. Enjoy your time here. Read , Post, learn and laugh.

This is like free theraphy. I don't know about you but, I can use all I can get.

Peace & Love Amanda

Guest Jean Davis

Well Hello Becky

Welcome to Laura's, Really nice to meet you.

I'm sure that you'll have a lot of people to help with information about your questions.

And the very best way to meet these people is to post your comments and questions.

We would all love to read your opions.

LUV

Jean

Guest beckyjean

Thank you so much for all your well wishes. I look forward to learning more about my desire and cross dressing fetish, if I may call it that. Happy to be here.