• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi Everyone

Guest Synyster

Guest Synyster

Well am kinda new to this kind of forum and dont really know anyone apart from one who is going transition and thats because we met in hospital and have been good friends ever since. I see myself as a guy and am recognised as such which is great as I started a Music Performance and Sound Engineering course this year. With no problems from fellow students which is awesome. They just see me as one of the guys.

I came here to chat with others like myself as at the moment things are kinda frustrating and chatting with others in same situation I believe will be a good thing for me. :)

Welcome to this site. :)

Hope you find this enjoyable. I can't find anything better than this.. (sorry about bragging but this site's bomb)

I am sure ladies would bring something to drink and cookies... even I have stealing or looking at cookies and I manage to live through it and so far I haven't get hit by the frying pans yet. :lol:

Come on in and enjoy

Peace

A.S.

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Syn!

How ya doin', Honey?

Well, welcome to the Playground!

Let me get you a couple slices of hot pizza and a cold drink while you wait for the others to come by and say "Hi!".....OK?

Good!

Now...Let me tell you that we are a moderated site and we keep out the meanies and make it safe for all!

We don't judge and you are encouraged to just be you!

So, sit here in a nice big comfy chair and make yourself at home!

Kick off your shoes and lean back......there!

I'm so glad that you have come to be with us, Hon!

Nice to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jeann

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Hey Syny!!

Welcome to Laura's hon.

While we are waiting for the others, sit hand have some pizza with me :)

You should know that you are safe here and I am sure that you will make friends here.

Read and post to the forums. Laura has chat rooms too. So if you are interested in chat rooms you should join Laura's chat too.

Welcome!!

Brenda

Hey, Syn!

How ya doin', Honey?

Well, welcome to the Playground!

Let me get you a couple slices of hot pizza and a cold drink while you wait for the others to come by and say "Hi!".....OK?

Good!

Now...Let me tell you that we are a moderated site and we keep out the meanies and make it safe for all!

We don't judge and you are encouraged to just be you!

So, sit here in a nice big comfy chair and make yourself at home!

Kick off your shoes and lean back......there!

I'm so glad that you have come to be with us, Hon!

Nice to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jeann

Mmm pizza... too bad I already ate the pizza in rl and ate some cookies in here while being posting. :)

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Syn

Welcome to the playground, so nice to meet you.

I'm so glad that your school and classmates are so nice to you.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of nice people here to chat with, everyone is so friendly and helpful here. ;)

And the best way to meet them is to post your questions and comments.

So feel free to have at it anytime your ready. :P

LUV

Jean

• Admin

Hi, Syn, and welcome to Laura's!

You already met some of my friends and gotten all cozy with your pizza and a drink.

After you have brushed off the pizza crumbs, take a look around the forums and perhaps

join Chat for a bit and make yourself at home.

We have some of the friendliest and most supportive members you will find anywhwere,

so relax and enjoy and make friends.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Amanda joan

Hello Synyster,

Welcome

I am glad you have joined us.

I am also worried that all that pizza is gone so here are some chocolates to help you relax.

We have fun here and you will make friends. This is like free theraphy!!!

So please tell us more about yourself. We all want to know more about you.

Peace & Love amanda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Synyster

Thanks guys for the welcome Ive already become a reguler visitor to chat rooms guys and girls on there are all awesome as are you all. Its awesome to be able to chat with others like myself :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 204 Guests (See full list)

• Birdie
    • MaryEllen
    • KymmieL
    • Mmindy
    • Petra Jane
    • Ashley0616