• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi Everyone

Guest Synyster

Guest Synyster

Well am kinda new to this kind of forum and dont really know anyone apart from one who is going transition and thats because we met in hospital and have been good friends ever since. I see myself as a guy and am recognised as such which is great as I started a Music Performance and Sound Engineering course this year. With no problems from fellow students which is awesome. They just see me as one of the guys.

I came here to chat with others like myself as at the moment things are kinda frustrating and chatting with others in same situation I believe will be a good thing for me. :)

Welcome to this site. :)

Hope you find this enjoyable. I can't find anything better than this.. (sorry about bragging but this site's bomb)

I am sure ladies would bring something to drink and cookies... even I have stealing or looking at cookies and I manage to live through it and so far I haven't get hit by the frying pans yet. :lol:

Come on in and enjoy

Peace

A.S.

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Syn!

How ya doin', Honey?

Well, welcome to the Playground!

Let me get you a couple slices of hot pizza and a cold drink while you wait for the others to come by and say "Hi!".....OK?

Good!

Now...Let me tell you that we are a moderated site and we keep out the meanies and make it safe for all!

We don't judge and you are encouraged to just be you!

So, sit here in a nice big comfy chair and make yourself at home!

Kick off your shoes and lean back......there!

I'm so glad that you have come to be with us, Hon!

Nice to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jeann

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Hey Syny!!

Welcome to Laura's hon.

While we are waiting for the others, sit hand have some pizza with me :)

You should know that you are safe here and I am sure that you will make friends here.

Read and post to the forums. Laura has chat rooms too. So if you are interested in chat rooms you should join Laura's chat too.

Welcome!!

Brenda

Hey, Syn!

How ya doin', Honey?

Well, welcome to the Playground!

Let me get you a couple slices of hot pizza and a cold drink while you wait for the others to come by and say "Hi!".....OK?

Good!

Now...Let me tell you that we are a moderated site and we keep out the meanies and make it safe for all!

We don't judge and you are encouraged to just be you!

So, sit here in a nice big comfy chair and make yourself at home!

Kick off your shoes and lean back......there!

I'm so glad that you have come to be with us, Hon!

Nice to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jeann

Mmm pizza... too bad I already ate the pizza in rl and ate some cookies in here while being posting. :)

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Syn

Welcome to the playground, so nice to meet you.

I'm so glad that your school and classmates are so nice to you.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of nice people here to chat with, everyone is so friendly and helpful here. ;)

And the best way to meet them is to post your questions and comments.

So feel free to have at it anytime your ready. :P

LUV

Jean

• Admin

Hi, Syn, and welcome to Laura's!

You already met some of my friends and gotten all cozy with your pizza and a drink.

After you have brushed off the pizza crumbs, take a look around the forums and perhaps

join Chat for a bit and make yourself at home.

We have some of the friendliest and most supportive members you will find anywhwere,

so relax and enjoy and make friends.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Amanda joan

Hello Synyster,

Welcome

I am glad you have joined us.

I am also worried that all that pizza is gone so here are some chocolates to help you relax.

We have fun here and you will make friends. This is like free theraphy!!!

So please tell us more about yourself. We all want to know more about you.

Peace & Love amanda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Synyster

Thanks guys for the welcome Ive already become a reguler visitor to chat rooms guys and girls on there are all awesome as are you all. Its awesome to be able to chat with others like myself :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 244 Guests (See full list)

• Birdie
    • Jet McCartney
    • Josie O.
    • Kait
    • Vidanjali
    • Ashley0616
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

blakethetiredracc00n
    Newest Member
    blakethetiredracc00n

1. FullyHart
      FullyHart
    2. MariPosa
      MariPosa
      (65 years old)
    3. pechenezhka
      pechenezhka
      (17 years old)
    4. Rubycd
      Rubycd
      (59 years old)
    5. Yana
      Yana
      (31 years old)
    • Vidanjali
      Congratulations on your new family member!
    • Ashley0616
      I felt the urge to date and felt just like a teenager again. I have recorded my journal titled Ashley's Life From Start to Present. I was very moody and agitated and happy. I think it was my body's way of being in shock. After about two months it got better. Remember that you aren't the only one transitioning because your wife is too. Consider yourself lucky because I lost mine because of it and so have many others. Just enjoy the ride. 
    • Vidanjali
      Hello & welcome, Blake! It is indeed cool to be here. I've found support and a lots of genuine, good folks here. I hope you enjoy. Look forward to hearing more from you.
    • Ivy
      Welcome Blake
    • VickySGV
      Welcome to the Forums Blake!! 
    • blakethetiredracc00n
      Hi Im Blake, Im ftm and use he/they pronouns. I like Homestuck, Music and Gaming. Ive been out for about a year lol seems cool to be here! 
    • Mmindy
      I'm sorry for asking so many questions about your situation. I'm in your camp and believe you should be able to be whoever you feel you need to be. I guess it the Union Shop Stewart coming out in me. I want you to be treated fairly as well as respectably. You're human, you're a client of theirs. Especially if you're paying money to be there.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Birdie
      I'm not sure the time frame.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Views, terminology, and aspects of how events came to be....aren't those directly related to the news item?  If not, I'm rather confused.
    • Ivy
    • VickySGV
      Second warning, this has gotten far and apart from the NEWS item that it started out with and is becoming a flat out battleground over political leanings and terminology. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Welcome to Lefty Land.... a festive theme park full of sparkles and unicorns, a perfect place except for one evil orange dragon wearing a blond wig.    I'm always amazed at the "flexibility" of definitions.  One person's f@scist seems like a centrist to others.  One person's "moderate" looks to others like the 2nd coming of Fidel Castro.  A normal marriage a century or two ago is now a criminal offense, and relationships that used to be a criminal offense are now open, normal marriages.  Pedophiles now want to be called "minor attracted persons" and teenagers are now defined as children.  A Republican in NY or CA would be a Democrat just about anywhere else.  I'm certainly no advocate for relativism, these are just observations.    What I find interesting about this Australian candidate is the attitude that he shouldn't be allowed to run for office.  Why?  Just because his views are different, or even offensive?  Who makes that determination?  Can an election really be open and fair if it is barred to candidates who are not "politically correct?"  Here in the USA, we can openly have candidates who are f@scist or any other thing they want to be, no real restrictions aside from eligibility requirements related to age, location, citizenship, and criminal record.           
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      @Birdie You certainly have more patience than I do.  I don't take it well if I get scolded.  Either I sulk or I get nippish.    We had a good Mother's Day here yesterday.  Quite an event, since 4 of my partners are mothers.  GF enjoys it a lot, because she's very (excessively?) proud of having produced her 5 kids.  Her eldest starts school this fall.  Amazing how time flies...
    • MaeBe
      Reminds me of elementary school when a kid yanked my chair as I was taking a seat. I told him to "go suck an egg" and we both got sent to the principals office. I was like, "tf did I do to deserve that?"
    • MaeBe
      Firstly, it's nice to hear that your other half is now open to you living as you are!   Secondly, things I have noticed, having started shots just before the New Year: Tears do come much more easily I am far more tender with my wife and I like to snuggle more I have noticed anxiety has an increased effect on me I am on a weekly injection, so when I get near my next shot I have noticed feeling a little emotionally "blah" After shots I am much more energetic and bubbly Otherwise, I wouldn't say I've been on any kind of roller coaster of emotion and I'm far from unstable. So take heart and congratulations!
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.