• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello From Poland

Guest kamila

Hello

My name is Erica,im 21 in real,but..to be honest,i always wanted to be a little girl,play with dollies,and have a sweet Mommy,im happy i found this site,Hello Again :)

Guest Natalie92

Hello Erica! My name is Natalie, and welcome to the Playground. Everyone here is very nice and in a bit you'll be offered some cookies, which means more people will show up to take some. You'll love it here I'm sure.

Natalie Alexis

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Kamila

Welcome to the family.

I'm sure a bunch of my brothers and sisters will be by shortly to welcome you also.

In the mean time feel free to read the topics and articles.

We also love to hear new veiws and comments so feel free to post or ask questions.

LUV

Jean

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome Erica!!!

So glad that you have joined Laura's!! Please come in and make yourself at home :)

Read the forums hon, and post to them. The more you post, the more you will understand yourself :)

HUGS

Brenda

• Forum Moderator
Hello

My name is Erica,im 21 in real,but..to be honest,i always wanted to be a little girl,play with dollies,and have a sweet Mommy,im happy i found this site,Hello Again :)

Allow me to apoligze that none of our ladies have brought you any cookies,cakes,pizza or hot chocolate. They were all very busy making up goodies for the big march in DC today. But, I'm sure that they rush back into their kitches and rustle you up some goodies.

Mike

Hello Erica,

I am so glad to welcome you to the forums and I am the one that brings the cookies and hot cocoa!

So get comfortable and just see how many people come to greet you.

You said that you always wanted a sweet mommy, well as you read around the various forums you will find references to a Momma sally - that is me.

I like to think of myself as sweet and everyone seems to find me maternal so if you would like to think of me as your Momma Sally it would be just fine with me.

I still like to play with dolls but I mostly just have Teddy Bears right now but they are such good listeners whenever I have a problem.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally