• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Passed! ...sort Of

Guest Sara P

Hey girls :)

I'm sort of giddy right now... :D

So if you've been in the Halloween thread you know that I'm going en femme this year. Well, my friend, who is a girl, wanted to see what I looked like in costume, and when she saw me, her jaw sort of dropped. I didn't think this was that impressive, but apparently, if I shave my legs, I look like a girl with short hair! She says I could easily pass! Moreover, she said she thought I looked more attractive than her :D She's jealous of me! I didn't even put any makeup on, or wear a wig or something, or anything really! Just clothes!

Now, I still don't have the posture of a woman... Which, oddly enough, she started helping me with simply because it was bothering her :P

So I'm working on that now... and I'm so excited!!!!

<3 Sara

Thats awesome! I'm going to be doing something similar soon (I hope) with a friend of mine. I'm hoping to go to Katsucon (an anime convention is DC) in a wedding dress that my friend is making for me and I have a feeling that she and she friend(s) are going to be drilling things into me to make sure I pass during the convention. Sadly the person who was to be my groom has recently been hospitalized because she had a 107 fever and was having hallucinations (she as well as the friend who is making my dress got swine flu over the summer).