• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Possible Confidence Booster

Guest kunoichigoddess

Guest Michelle M

I tried one of my ugly guy mode pics, and I tried a dressed up pic, both of them say I look like Kareena Kopoor. (guy mode was only 60% though) Spooky!

Guest kunoichigoddess

oh wow heather, if that isnt proof lol ^^ when i did it i had 2 guys, maybe i shouldve tried making it show me ALL results lol better percentages then

Guest kunoichigoddess

=P well i got matched up with 3 or 4 male pics depending on which one i used i wouldnt take offense to it though because if the celebrities were to put theyre faces on the site theyd get the same men/women that you got =P lol

• 2 weeks later...

ohh c'mon, it's fun :D

I remember when I was told I look like 80% like this famous Japanese pop idol that I idolized, I was really really happy :)

Just remember it's just for fun and it changes for different pictures too :)

• 1 month later...

I got some guys some girls, but Halle Barrey was the first, I wasn't happy about the guys but Halle takes it to the other extreme. Are they saying that she looks like a guy?

Guest Katie-Louise
I like that site....I did not look like any male celebs....all female celebs.....definate confidence booster:)

Same I didn't get any male celebs all mine were female it's a great confidence booster I looked the most like Kate Bekingsale(can't spell)

• Root Admin

As a slightly old picture of me, Anna Paquin (74%) no idea who she is, Jet Li (68%), Weird Al (62%) Okay, that fits I guess!, BUT at 59%, my favourite, Sophia Loren! I'm honoured! Finally, Sinead O'Connor at 58%

Hmmm, just for fun, uploaded an image of Britney Spears, it didn;t recognise her! Came up with Adriana Karembeu (90%) who? and Josie Maran (86%), again who?.

Current picture, sorry no photos found. :mellow:

What do you think? (Please be gentle).

petrajane08.jpg

• 1 year later...