• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Spouse Of Mtf And Questioning

Guest AlexiThink

Guest AlexiThink

Hi there,

I'm a newlywed mother living with my wife and our beautiful baby girl :D

My wife, Naomi, invited me to the forum. I'm hoping to learn more about what she's going through so I can be more supportive of her.

I'm 19 years old, and I've been questioning my own gender identity for... well, a long time now. I haven't really decided on anything yet, but you can call me Alex. :)

I've been ghosting Laura's Playground for a little while now, and its clear that you have a loving, supportive family here. I'm glad that Naomi has found a safe place to be herself.

Hi Alex,

I am so glad that you have found us and that Naomi is feeling comfortable here.

So why don't you come on in for some cookies and hot coca and sit for a while.

Our other members will be along pretty soon to say hi.

Look around and see if we can help you to find your own place on this gender spectrum.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Alex, you are totally welcome here. I am happy to read that you've come to be supportive of your wife, and to learn about your very own gender identity, isn't that right? Well, welcome!

Guest ChloëC

Hi Alex,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. From the time I've been here, I believe you and your spouse have come to the right place. Here you can be comfortable and explore and share with others, many who are going through or have gone through similar experiences.

As I posted to your spouse, the best thing you can do for your child and any others you may decide to have is give them love, attention, care, being there. Love them all equally, give each what each needs (love, tough love, they'll each be different!). No guarantees, but when the time comes to share with them, or them with you (which does happen), it will make it all so much easier. (my third child had cholic for her first three months from midnight to 2AM daily. My spouse who was nursing was exhausted by this time. They both needed something. It was with love that I gave, walking, rocking, holding)

Hugs

Chloë

Guest Donna Jean
Glad you finally made it on!

Love you Alex!

~Naomi ♫

AWwwww....

That's sweet...

I like to see couples come on and show that the are working to support each other...that makes me smile...

Welcome to the both of you!

HUGGGGGGS!

Donna Jean

Welcome and a big hug, Sweetie!! And congratulations on both your marriage and new baby!!! A lot of big changes in your life. You seem like a person with a big heart and a lot of courage! You will find a support,ive, encouraging and understanding family here with many aunties and uncles for your little one!!

ricka

G'Day Alex,

Welcome to the Oasis. I read your post a couple of times..... You are both questioning your gender simultaneously ?...... This will be interesting.... Tiff gets Popcorn and finds a comfy chair,

Again, Welcome

Regards, Tiff ((((Alex)))))

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Alex. It's wonderful to have both you and Naomi here.

We have much to offer in the way of support, encouragement and love. I know you both will benefit so much.

After five posts you can send private messages (PMs) to other members to talk off-line. I'm sure anyone would be happy

to assist you, answer questions and offer support.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hi there,

I'm a newlywed mother living with my wife and our beautiful baby girl :D

My wife, Naomi, invited me to the forum. I'm hoping to learn more about what she's going through so I can be more supportive of her.

I'm 19 years old, and I've been questioning my own gender identity for... well, a long time now. I haven't really decided on anything yet, but you can call me Alex. :)

I've been ghosting Laura's Playground for a little while now, and its clear that you have a loving, supportive family here. I'm glad that Naomi has found a safe place to be herself.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to Laura"s , you are so right about the people here and you will gain so much from being a part of the family.

I look forward to reading your contributions, Luv, Viv.

Guest phxbrising

Welcome Alex!

I'm Sara, wife to a wonderful M2F who's just starting transition and I'm also bi-gendered myself. It does make the house a fun place to be some days!! Congrats on your new little one as well :D Hope to see you around the signifant others board

Guest Roberta1

Hello Alex (and Naiomi, I think),

Disclaimer: I've been known to be wrong. I have no alphabet soup after my name. But, I am a long time CD'er who also has quetions.

First, welcome to the party! You are in the right place. We may not have all the answers, but I'm sure others here will know where you can

seek them out.

I am curious, how did you (if you are an item) meet, and decide to become a family? How is it working day to day, especially with a baby?

One, because our situations are somewhat difficult at best, and, two, because society in general can really turn up the pressure. Please forgive

me if we are straying out of Introductions and into another topic. I appologise

Sincerely, Robert(a)1

Guest AlexiThink

Welcome too you too Roberta! :D I hope you find the answers you're looking for, and this seems like a great place to start looking.

My wife Naomi, and I met in High-school and started dating, went to prom together, and stayed together as we both went on to separate colleges. We got legally married this summer just passed. No-one really knows about my wife's CD'ing or my questioning my gender except for the two of us, so we haven't encountered negativity about any of this yet.

Guest Amanda joan

Hello Alex,

I am very happy that you and Naiomi are her together to help each other on your paths to your real selves.

I have brought you a dish of chocolates, so please take some and enjoy.

Peace & Love Amanda