• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Passing And Transitioning

Guest ~Brenda~

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Everyone :)

I have found a couple of articles that I think would help both my brothers and sisters.

For my sisters, this article is a very good article written by one of us who gives such great advice on passing, and coping with transitioning (a good read).

For my brothers, this article is very informative, and I think this will help many of my brothers (I think the binder advice is especially worth reading).

For the Gals

http://www.helium.com/items/129163-mtf-transitioning-tips

For the Bros

http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=FTM_passing_tips

I hope this helps

With all of my love

Brenda

I've always felt that above all I want a very feminine face.

I've got some pretty soft features anyway and I love the fact I have small ears.

I have a picture somewhere that was commented on by one of my roommate's freinds in which my roomy mentioned my gender status.

He asked if I were someone attempting to trasition from female to male. I thought that was supersweet, of course.

I want a soft n' warm look to my eyes too.

I've got nice teeth and full lips but wouldn't mind a bit of nose work.

Aside from that the two things I'd jump to get rid of are my shoulders and hands.

But I can see the beauty a bit in transitioning and coming to terms with a few undesired features.

Guest Joanna Phipps

i have what I call the curse of the sasquatch, that is big hands and big feet. I am used to the idea that cute shoes are something that will be awkward for me to find and that I may never get closed braclettes over my thumb joint. Hey it just goes with the territory, im still on the hunt for a good set of (not too tall) heels and some cute accessories.