• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hiya Folks

Guest dana_m

I just thought I'd take 5 minutes to introduce myself, I'm 28, From Scotland, I've just started the MTF route, My whole life nearly I've been meaning to do this but with one thing and another I've either blocked it out, or had to deal with something else thats came up, but eventually it catches up on you and you can't just ignore or block it any longer. I'm waiting on my appointment for the Sandyford clinic, I'm kinda nervous but also excited because this is my chance to let the real me out. My wonderful wife seems to be accepting and willing to give the whole thing a try, so I'm quite lucky that way. Sometimes I blether on lol, So Hiya everyone :)

Guest madelane

Hello Dana

You are going to love this site with all these supportive people. I too am a newbie from down on the southern tip of Africa with Scots blood in me veins oog aye.

Take care and enjoy

Hugs

Madelane

Welcome to Laura's Dana!

I am a parent of a FtM who is mid-twenties. I'm sure you'll find that everyone is very supportive here & you can vent if you need to without worrying about anything. My background is British, but the family lore on my father's side is that his grandfather was from Scotland and the police were after him for stealing sheep, so he fled Scotland for England and changed his surname, LOL!

So happy to hear that your wife is supportive as that makes all the difference in the world; family harmony! Take care.

I just thought I'd take 5 minutes to introduce myself, I'm 28, From Scotland, I've just started the MTF route, My whole life nearly I've been meaning to do this but with one thing and another I've either blocked it out, or had to deal with something else thats came up, but eventually it catches up on you and you can't just ignore or block it any longer. I'm waiting on my appointment for the Sandyford clinic, I'm kinda nervous but also excited because this is my chance to let the real me out. My wonderful wife seems to be accepting and willing to give the whole thing a try, so I'm quite lucky that way. Sometimes I blether on lol, So Hiya everyone :)

Welcome to the Playground, Dana.

Aint it just fab when , after years of pain , why me and even shame we decide to throw all of that negative

stuff into the ditch , take the plunge and do whats right for ourselves. I hope with all my heart you transition happily and I can tell you,

here at Laura"s that"s a cert !!. Good luck at the Clinic and dont forget to let to let us know how you got on . Being from Ireland we are Celtic

soul mates you know and re that Im gonna take liberties here and guess by "blether , you mean talk", well sis if Im right then you blether

away ( one of the things we wimmin are good at ) , so hun, you get yourself on the road to Heaven and get back to us real soooooooon. :)

Luv, Viv.

Guest Donna Jean

Dana!

Oh my goodness.....I'm running so late today...

I need to properly welcome you with a plate of Sally's cookies and smoe nice hot coco!

Then you can sit in this nice big chair and kick off your shoes and relax....OK?

So, you're starting your journey...wonderful!

Many here are at that point and exchange info with each other...and having all of this support really helps a lot!

When you make 5 posts you may use the Personal Messenger and talk with folks privately...so be sure to post...besides, we all want to know what you have to say!.....lol

It's so nice to have you here.....

Welcome to the Playground!

HUGGGGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome Dana

It is good to hear that your wife supports you :) Yes, I totally understand when you cannot deny yourself anymore. You are going to be just fine sweetie.

Keep posting!!!

Love

Brenda

• Admin

Welcome to Laura's, Dana! It's great to meet you.

I don't have to tell you how friendly folks are here...you've already gotten a good dose of that!

Have a look around the forums, check out the chat rooms, and post any questions or concerns

or opinions that you have. We are a moderated site, so folks like me make sure it's safe for

our teens and we keep nasty people out.

Good luck on your journey, and keep us postd as to how you are doing. We care.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie