• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hips-butt

Guest Paula Daniels

Guest Paula Daniels

Hello all:

I am new to this group and I have read some posts and I am very excited to share, learn and "develop".

I am on****************30 days, yes my bloodwork is being being supervised, and have seen many posts on softening of the skin which has actually happened already. I have seen a number of posts about nipple and breast growth, and I am experiencing some strange/neat feelings in my nipples now, but I haven't seen many posts about hips and butt growth.

I know introducing ********* will help give roundess to the breasts, but is there anything out there that helps develops the hips and butt? I look forward to squishy thighs and butt and hope this can become a reality.

I also look forward to running and having a bounce in my chest, and experience the pain in my breasts I hear others talking about to confirm the growth I will soon be having.

For the record, my plan is to continue on presenting as a man till June and then go full time.

This is an exciting time for me and others too and this is an excellent forum.

Thanks - Paula

Guest krisspykriss

HRT will change your body fat ditribution. Over time it will give you more around your thighs and buttocks. It takes awhile though and it depends a lot on genetics. Look at the women in your family for a hint on how much "back" you're gonna get.

You can also power-walk or ride a bike to increase the muscle size there. I like walking myself, though lately I have slacked off it greatly. It works.

G'Day Paula.

Welcome to LP. the Coffee and cookies are around here some place..... I haven't found them yet.... BUT apparently it is Obligatory to offer them toall new arrivals to the forum..... Just one of the funny little ideosyncratic behaviours you will witness... LOL

Regards, Tassie Tiff

Guest Angelgrlsue

Welcome Paula to the Laura's. I agree with Kriss, walking is an excellent source of exercise and will help firm up the butt area, any kind of aerobic activity will on a daily basis. Bicycling is good for the thighs and butt I hear.

Hugs,

Suzie

Hello all:

I am new to this group and I have read some posts and I am very excited to share, learn and "develop".

I am on****************30 days, yes my bloodwork is being being supervised, and have seen many posts on softening of the skin which has actually happened already. I have seen a number of posts about nipple and breast growth, and I am experiencing some strange/neat feelings in my nipples now, but I haven't seen many posts about hips and butt growth.

I know introducing ********* will help give roundess to the breasts, but is there anything out there that helps develops the hips and butt? I look forward to squishy thighs and butt and hope this can become a reality.

I also look forward to running and having a bounce in my chest, and experience the pain in my breasts I hear others talking about to confirm the growth I will soon be having.

For the record, my plan is to continue on presenting as a man till June and then go full time.

This is an exciting time for me and others too and this is an excellent forum.

Thanks - Paula

Hi Paula , and welcome to our place, Laura"s .

So your already on hormones , good for you. I imagine June wont come quickly enough for ya girl.

Your hips(development), will probably depend on your body shape now and the same with your butt AND your predisposition to the effects

of eostrogen....some trans women develop nice rounded shapes with a little work . Watch your weight /exercise etc - you do that and you will

be healthier which is very important re quality of life and success in transitioning. Welcome again Paula, I wish you success and happiness.

Luv, Viv.

HRT will change your body fat ditribution. Over time it will give you more around your thighs and buttocks. It takes awhile though and it depends a lot on genetics. Look at the women in your family for a hint on how much "back" you're gonna get.

You can also power-walk or ride a bike to increase the muscle size there. I like walking myself, though lately I have slacked off it greatly. It works.

Then you better get back on the program and keep that rumproast lookin' sweet!

Guest Kayliegh

Hi Paula and welcome to Laura's!

Not where you are yet, but hope to be by January!

The women (sisters) in my family are somewhat busty and have curves, so I would expect to be a B – C cup and have some curves – although you never know until you’ve been there!

Nice to meet you! – Hugs! - Kayleigh

• Admin

Hi, Paula, and welcome to Laura's.

You've looked around the forums and met some of our wonderful members, so have a seat in the Members Lounge and I'll get you a cup of hot

cocoa and some of Aunt Sally's wonderful cookies. There, comfy now?

You've found a great place to meet lots of people going through the same things as yourself. You are welcome to share your experiences,

ask questions, and make friends.

It seems as though you are making wonderful progress and know what the path is like ahead of you. There may be some twists and turns,

but I think you're prepared for them.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts. After you have five, you may send private messages (PMs) to other members.

Good luck!

Carolyn Marie

Guest Paula Daniels

Wow -

Thank you all for the welcoming support and advice....

I think I have really found the right place and the right people and I look forward to corresponding with you all....

Paula

Hi, Paula, and welcome to Laura's.

You've looked around the forums and met some of our wonderful members, so have a seat in the Members Lounge and I'll get you a cup of hot

cocoa and some of Aunt Sally's wonderful cookies. There, comfy now?

You've found a great place to meet lots of people going through the same things as yourself. You are welcome to share your experiences,

ask questions, and make friends.

It seems as though you are making wonderful progress and know what the path is like ahead of you. There may be some twists and turns,

but I think you're prepared for them.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts. After you have five, you may send private messages (PMs) to other members.

Good luck!

Carolyn Marie

Hello Paula,

Welcome to the Playground my sister and you have a whole lot of sisters on here.

I like your introduction,and that you know who you are and where you are going.

Time in transition will give you most all that you are dreaming.It just takes patience

to get where we are going.By two years time you will have the bouncy breasts, and

your thighs and hips nice and rounded and smooth.I am glad to have you be a part

of a very special family of far flung sisters from around the world.Looking forward to

your future posts.

Warm Hugs of Welcome,

Angelique Michelle...or just Angie( :D )

I already have a happenin' Chicee Rumproast, but I'd like a better one.

I'm tryin' though, with my stairstepper and powerwalkin.

Couple this with some estrogen eventually and I'm gonna have THE back.

Ha!