• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Dream Interpertation

Guest Amy LeBlanc

Guest Amy LeBlanc

Hello All:

I know the fact that everyone dreams and it usually depends on the person if they remember there dreams. Well with my dreams I have been remembering them alot and very vivid. I have been dreaming that I am back in high school and that I am a real girl. I have all the real parts of a girl and my body is nice and slender with a small waist. I have been seeing myself as a popular girl being the center of attention and that I am wearing a nice jean skirt with a cute begie and white stripe sweater top with some cute matching bellet flat shoes. I have seen myself as the real girl with a boyfriend and I am enjoying myself and being happy with the person who I am.

I have more dreams that are like this and I have always thought that dreams can be interpurted or they are te dorway into your subconsonince. But was wondering if anyone has any dreams of there own that they can remember of what these dreams mean.

Talk to you all later

Amy

Guest Roberta1

(Please note: I am 63 years old)

Your dream sounds like a movie plot. I sometimes dream vividly enough to launch myself completely out of bed! Sometimes I am trying to get away from something, but my legs

will just not work. Other times, I am completely in the nude, and trying to hide myself. There have been recuring nightmares over the course of my life which I will not go into,

suffice it to say that they are really wierd. Is there some underlying interpretation? I don't know. Is astrology a science? I don't know. Were the Mayans correct that the

world as we know it, will end in year 2012? I don't know. How accurate was Nostrodamus? I don't know. Will Star Trek technology come to pass? I don't know.

Ok, what I do know: Dreams are the subconsious mind partying while we are asleep. I don't think we should put much stock in our fantasies, however, we can (like a good movie)

sit back and enjoy the experience. (disclaimer: the above is strictly my own opinion, and is not meant to discourage you from seeking further truth.)

Sincerely, Robert(a)1

Guest Emily H

Your dreams sound really great, in that sense that you described. I personally think you should feel lucky.

After all, my dreams about my inner girl deal with the dressing aspect, not usually the physical, life aspect of being a girl. Except, sometimes they are about that, only they are very vague, the feelings are vague and distant, but they always feel good. Otherwise? My dreams are filled with fear and desperation while crossdressing, especially of getting caught.

Listen to your dreams, girl. they are, in most cases, the only place where you can think and feel without fear of what you will see.

~Andrea

Guest ChloëC

Hi Amy,

Supposedly, people have somewhere around 7-9 dreams on an average night. If we do have that many, I'm lucky to remember one every week or so, and then only for about 5 minutes after I wake up.

However, about two weeks ago I woke up remembering a dream I just had and I was dressed en femme. But here is the odd but good part. Often if I remember a dream, it's like I'm watching myself doing something - mostly like what Roberta related, trying but being unable to do something - but this time I was inside me looking out and down, at the skirt I was wearing, at my pantyhose/stockings, at my heels, and over my breasts, I was walking somewhere, and I was fully aware of being dressed and it felt just right.

I wish I could have - and remember - dreams like that more often, because as was said, mostly dreams are just the mind's way of clearing out things so that it can function better when we're awake. It's been shown that people who don't get to dream suffer from certain kinds of problems.

So, just enjoy the dreams you do remember that are good for what they, fun moments, and forget the less than good ones.

Hugs,

Chloë

I had a dream that I went to sleep in a wigwam and then I woke up and walked across to a tepee and I went inside and fell asleep again, when I asked my therapist what it meant she said, "You are too tense." Read that out load. :D

Seriously dreams do come from the sub-conscience and only reflect what has been on your mind, yours are happy thoughts about being a girl and being popular and in love, nightmares are manifestations of all of your fears.

My fondest dreams are about being an attractive lady with a handsome boyfriend but most of the ones that I cannot forget involve immanent danger and a sense of peril.

I often awake with a sense of foreboding about the day ahead.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Amy LeBlanc

Well, I like all of your thoughts and all of your dreams. Like how I said that everyone does dream but it all depends on what you remember. Obviously I am just remembering about me being a full real girl back in school and having a boyfriend and being poplar and looking good. My other deams are also of that of me as a real gilr but around age 11 and I am doing gymnastics. So dreams could be something from our sub-concoincense or they could be something of a meaning that we need to figure out. The only thing I could think of that can probably determinan what dreams are would be a psychologist that is into the study of dreams.

Well talk to you all later

Amy