• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Start Hrt This Week!

Guest Angelgrlsue

Guest Donna Jean

OMG!

WONDERFUL!!!

Suzy, Honey.....

If you think that it will be a little too much for you, I'd gladly take some of it off your hands....LOL

This is really great news, Sweetheart....

Keep us in the loop.....OK?

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Angelgrlsue
That is good news Suzie!

When do you get the blood work results back?

Rachael

Blood results should already be back. The doc will go over them tomorrow evening with me and I'm praying I will get my first dose that night. She wants me to take Estrodial Valerate IM. Thank you everyone, will be back home friday and let you know how things turned out.

Love,

Suzie

Guest NatashaJade
I am so excited, anxious, nervous and everything else. Lol. I start HRT this week as long as the blood work is fine. Yeah!!!!

Love,

Suzie

Congratulations!!!!! OMG!!! There are so many of us this week. I'm so happy for you. I know how happy it has made me.

Love,

Gin

Guest NatashaJade
Congrats, Suzie!

And you other girls is it that wild a ride? ;-)

Big HUGS - Suzie! - Kayleigh

After three days, it's actually been a really mellow ride. Kind of like a drive up the Pacific coast in a convertible with cool jazz playing and nothing's gonna ruin the day. Just beautiful.

Gin

Guest Angelgrlsue

YES! YES! YES! Oh I am so happy!!! Saw the doc last night and he is a new doctor at the clinic, the ole doctor I had the first time left the clinic. This doctor was alert, very knowledgeable, even asked if I had questions, which I did. He answered all my questions and OH MY GAWD!! He prescribed Estradiol and Spiro for me. I was concerned about why the last doc would not prescribe an anti-androgen, this doctor said it will be fine for me to take. He also said that I will probably have very good results due to me being so healthy. I am taking Estradiol and Spiro . Took my first dose of Estradiol this evening. Will begin my regular regiman of Estradiol and Spiro in the morning. The wild ride begins. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Love,

Suzie

Guest qRachelp
I am so excited, anxious, nervous and everything else. Lol. I start HRT this week as long as the blood work is fine. Yeah!!!!

Love,

Suzie

That's great to hear, Suzie, GOOD FOR YOU. :D I'm getting my blood-work done in two weeks. *fingers crossed*

XX,

Rachel

Welcome to the physical part of the journey, Little Sis.

You know I'm not very far ahead and this is a long journey so you will catch up very soon you and I will be together on the path along with Donna Jean and the others who started ahead of us and you will never be alone on this journey again.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Angelgrlsue

Thank you everyone for your support. So far so good. :-) No mood swings or anything like that. Mild hot flashes but no biggie. :-) Since I am on a low dose of Estrogen it may take awhile before I notice any breast development, well that is what breast forms are for right? Lol. Hey I was expecting DD breasts right away! Hmmmm, must be a defect in the estrogen or my breasts are asleep, WAKE UP GROW!! Lol, just kidding. Actually I do believe in positive thinking, one never knows. :-)

Hugs,

Suzie

Guest Donna Jean
Thank you everyone for your support. So far so good. :-) No mood swings or anything like that. Mild hot flashes but no biggie. :-) Since I am on a low dose of Estrogen it may take awhile before I notice any breast development, well that is what breast forms are for right? Lol. Hey I was expecting DD breasts right away! Hmmmm, must be a defect in the estrogen or my breasts are asleep, WAKE UP GROW!! Lol, just kidding. Actually I do believe in positive thinking, one never knows. :-)

Hugs,

Suzie

Well, Dang, Girlfriend!

You must of got some of the same bad batch that I got!

I didn't get DD's the first week either!

I'll have to have them take a look at that...heck, all I got so far is "A's" and I'm sure that I asked for the high powered stuff....

I'll look into it and get back to ya.....OK?

(Huggs and congratz, Sweetheart!)

Donna Jean

Guest NatashaJade
Well, Dang, Girlfriend!

You must of got some of the same bad batch that I got!

I didn't get DD's the first week either!

I'll have to have them take a look at that...heck, all I got so far is "A's" and I'm sure that I asked for the high powered stuff....

I'll look into it and get back to ya.....OK?

(Huggs and congratz, Sweetheart!)

Donna Jean

They must keep the DD batch for the VIPs. Us little folk get the slow acting stuff. :P

Congrats on your new beginning, Suzie!!!

Luv,

Gin