• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello, New Member From England

Guest childofwinter

Guest childofwinter

I'm 23 and from England, and online I use the name Alex (although it's not my real first name, which is far less gender neutral). Anyway, over the past few years I've been confused about a lot of things related to sexuality and gender identity, and I'm hoping that by being a member here I can clear up the confusion. I currently feel that I'm an Androgyne (and I identify as such as Susan's Forum), because I don't feel partricularly male or particularly female, but a mix. As for my sexuality, I'm fairly sure I'm not straight, so for now I consder myself pansexual or pancurious (bisexual/bicurious implies that there are only two genders, so I try not to use that).

I'll make a thread soon that goes into more detail about myself, and I hope that I can get some clarity from members here.

Guest Joanna Phipps

Alex welcome aboard, this is one fantastic site we have members from all over the world and in all phases of transition. One thing that you will hear lots, so I might as well say it first, is to get a good therapist preferably a gender therapist. They are the ones who can help with a lot of the questions and are the ones that, should you desire, can also write the letters for things like hormones.

It doesnt matter if you dont know where you belong on the gender spectrum, and sexuality is even harder to figure out if you havent got a reasonable handle on the first question. I am sure the welcome wagon will be along soon and so will all of our brothers and sisters.

Welcome once again

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Alex :)

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome hon to Laura's!

Sweetheart you came to the right place to get some clarity :)

So please keep posting hon! You have no idea how theraputic it is!!!

HUGS

Brenda

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Honey!

Welcome to the Playground!

And since you're a child of winter...

Here is some nice hot coco and a big plate of Sally's cookies to get things off on the right foot....OK?

Now, tak a comfy chair and make yourself at home.

We offer lots of support here and answer lots of questions...it helps folks to work things out!

Please take a minute to read the forum rules (link at the top of most pages)...

We're a moderated form so you may not see your post for a few minutes...it keeps the idiots out!

Now, just kick off your shoes and relax, ok?

Good!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• Admin

Hi, Alex, and welcome to Laura's!

I know you will enjoy being a member here, as we are supportive of everyone and have members from

all up and down the gender spectrum. I encourage you to explore all the forums and the Chat Rooms too.

Make yourself at home, hon, because you are.

Carolyn Marie

Hi Alex ,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have Androgyne meetings -Wed 7pm est and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna