• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Short Biography

Guest SilverDragon

Guest SilverDragon

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

I have been crossdressing since as long as I can remember although it has been a big on-and-off type of thing.

It must have become a big part of me around the time I first searched it on the web.

Back then I was probably 10 or so. Anyway, I first heard of it in a website catered to the Transgender community, and of course, being only 10, I thought that that was the "condition" I had.

In actuality, I am only a crossdresser and have no real desire to transition.

For a while, I really thought I wanted a sex change. Luckily, this didn't amount to anything. I eventually found out that transsexual didn't fit my bill. More of a transvestite/crossdresser type.

It kind of stayed unimportant in my life. School going up a level (4th grade to 5th and then to 6th) and increasing activities (and possibly denial) kept my dressing to only once or twice a month and only underdressing at that. Although sometimes I would dress up the the nines. Hehe.

Back then it was only an occasional guilty pleasure or stress blowoff.

Then, in 8th grade, I was a (not at school) girl for Halloween. It felt so great, and it really became a part of me. 8th grade and graduation kept things the same, but in that summer I did something I had not done before.

I bought clothes and I came out to my sister.

The next halloween, I went as a girl again (to the chagrin of my parents). It was like the last time, only about fifty-million times better.

It was good.

Here I am now, two months after that, in freshman year of high school.

Just today, my *Stash* got so big (and the attic was in for some cleaning and storage) that I had to get rid of some stuff and move all my other stuff back to my room. There are ups and downs to the move, but I will be able to dress a little more casually and the attic will get cleaned so I can possibly move stuff back up there. Dunno.

Anyway I hope my story may help others or provide some entertainment for whomever reads it. I aim to please.

Till next time.

Guest ChloëC

Hi Silver Dragon,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. Although your story is unique to you, there's a lot there that is very similar to many of us cross-dressers. Especially the on again, off again desire to dress, the decision to not want to transition, yet the need to dress up fully. Being in high school, you do have the advantage of the internet which a lot of us (ahem) more mature cross-dressers didn't have.

There will be others along shortly to welcome you, too, so relax and look around.

Chloë

Hi Silver Dragon and welcome. Most people do not transition. I started out as a crossdresser and now I have migrated to the transsexual side. I have no desire to transition either.

Gennee

:D