• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi

Guest MelissaJane

Guest MelissaJane

:) Hi Girls.

I'm Melissa, a xx year old transexual who lives in Bolton, Lancs, UK.

I am married (to a very, very wonderful, supportive wife), have two children and have just started taking a concoction of things to feminise my body, hopefully SRS may happen one day...! So far, so good.

I'd love to hear from any of you and discuss the way forward as I haven't yet met my medical practitioner and explained my gender issues (I tend to panic when I think of it!).

Anyway, I hope I get to meet some of you in the future.

love

Mel xx :D

Guest Rika-chama

Welcome to the forums MelissaJane :D I am so glad to hear that your wife is supportive of you and that you are starting to become more feminene. I am wondering, do your children know of this or are they too young? Anyways hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Ni-paa~

Hi Melissa,

I would strongly recommend that you get Medical advice regarding any form of treatment, for your own safety, but at the same time I wish you luck it's wonderful when you can go all the way, though a bit frightening at times.

Guest Katie-Louise

Hi MelissaJane and welcome to the forums is Bolton near Birmingham because I live there anyway I wish you all the best

lots of luv Katie

xxx

Guest MelissaJane

Thanks Louise and Katie Louise.

I really feel that it is time to go to my GP, but the consequences are too much at the moment. Plus my life is very full at present (PhD, young kids, moving house etc.), so it may have to wait a while.

Louise, Bolton is about 90 miles from Birmingham, so it's a bit too far for a quick visit.

Love

Mel xx

Hi Melissa,

I think waiting until you are more settled is an extremely good thing, you will need to be relaxed and thinking straight to give good account of yourself, otherwise things can get forgotten or misread, take your time be sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 87 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
    • Amy Powell
    • Ashley0616
    • BLACKSPARKLES
    • Carolyn Marie
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Pip
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

BLACKSPARKLES
    Newest Member
    BLACKSPARKLES

1. atlantis63
      atlantis63
    2. Blackberry015
      Blackberry015
    3. blackcatkittycat
      blackcatkittycat
      (32 years old)
    4. Charlize
      Charlize
      (76 years old)
    5. GamerGirlEmily
      GamerGirlEmily
      (25 years old)
    • Willow
      I’ll bet you didn’t know that South Carolina has at least one and sometimes more earthquakes every month!  And no fracking here.     No wind mills either.  But for some reason we make a lot of ethanol.  We grow more trees than most but it’s all for paper and pole use. Cash crops are still cotton and tobacco.  Used to be a big producer of rice now it’s more of a unique crop, Carolina gold.  Pecans and peanuts are big too.  Lots of fruits and vegetable farms.    
    • Ashley0616
      Whew you sure did put up with a lot of negativity! More power to you. Do you still have to deal with her?
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Went to my boyfriend's family get together and met more of his family members I did not meet yet.It went good and glad they are open minded.
    • Ivy
      Keeps things from getting boring.
    • Vidanjali
      Geez sorry for the repeated text in my 2nd paragraph. I have no idea how that happened. Cheers.
    • Vidanjali
      If your back hurts when you cycle you ought to consider getting your bike professionally adjusted at a bike shop. They will measure your body proportions, stride, knee angle, etc. to determine how best to adjust your saddle and handle bars. Sometimes even minor adjustments can make a huge difference.    Unless you have health-based restrictions, I'd say ride as much as you like. But as stated above, first tIf your back hurts when you cycle you ought to consider getting your bike professionally adjusted at a bike shop. They will measure your body proportions, stride, knee angle, etc. to determine how best to adjust your saddle and handle bars. Sometimes even minor adjustments can make a huge difference.    I used to be an avid cyclist. Not into group rides or speed, but I used to ride by myself for hours. It's very enjoyable. If you're looking to improve your cardio health, get a fitness tracker like a fitbit which tracks your heart rate. I do have health issues and for that reason no longer ride on the road. But I converted my bike into a stationary bike very easily with a magnet powered stand which was about 50 bucks. My physical therapist gave me a HIIT (high intensity interval training) schedule to follow tailored to one of my health issues. My case is specific and unfortunately it's a challenge for me to balance getting enough cardio exercise without pushing myself into post-exertional malaise. But I can share with you a general guidine to try to amp up your cardio tolerance.   Determine your "recovery pace" and "base pace" heart rate. There are guidelines online you can find to figure that out based on your age, weight, and other qualities. Then track your heart rate as you ride and develop muscle memory for how much exertion corresponds to those paces. For example, base pace should feel like effort, but not strain. Recovery pace should feel easy, but like you're still in control of propelling the bike. In this way you'll develop better intuition for your bike's gears, especially at different inclines.   Give yourself a 5 minute warm up to get your heart rate to the high end of your resting pace. Then alternate base pace (effort but no strain, keeping your heart rate within a higher range, but backing off if it gets too high) with resting pace (allowing heart rate to lower, but maintaining it just below the low end of base pace) in 4 minute intervals. Finish with 5 minutes cool down allowing your heart rate to lower towards the lower end of resting pace. If you try this type of HIIT routine, your basic workout can be 5 (warmup) +4 (base pace) +4 (resting pace) +4 (base pace) +5 (cool down) =22 minutes. Try it twice a week. Then as you develop endurance, add another 4+4 (resting followed by base) min pair before the cool down.   I hope you are able to get your bike adjusted to be pain free & learn to enjoy cycling and enjoying better overall health.
    • Willow
      Well my day at work is done.  It was a beautiful day here so far.     Yes @Mirrabooka the United States is noted for the tornados and extreme destruction they cause.  We have long wide open areas between the Rocky Mountains and the Appalachian Mountains where weather extremes have a chance to buildup.  Even East of the Appalachians since those mountains are so old and eroded they aren’t very tall anymore.  Geologist say that early in the history of our planet they were as tall as the tallest mountains on earth but now few reach 4000 feet.   But they have no mercy for anything when they get going.   Our continent has just about everything, earthquakes fire floods hurricanes mud slides rock slides, hurricanes blizzards drought dust storms just about everything thing nature can possibly through at us.
    • Ladypcnj
      Nope, I'm not being paranoid, I had screen shot everything that happened to me, before it got taken down to cover up what they sent me in an email. I contacted group leaders within our community, and I explained and showed some of the evidence, next they referred to contact an attorney within the community. I had not called the lawyer back hoping things would settle down. In the meantime, just recently an  lbtqai+ community held a Zoom meeting, as I explained my story. The board is thinking about getting a guest speaker on how we can be safe online.
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Ashley, check out the michael kors purses, they have the MK logo on it. 
    • Ivy
      True unfortunately. I do see a bit of difference between gender issues and sexuality, although they are related and frequently overlap.  Hardly a reason to fight with each other though.
    • Davie
      Bless you and the light you show this world, @Sally Stone   —Davie
    • Ivy
      I have maybe 4.  I tend to carry the same one for a long time.  2 of them are from Gypsy Rose that I got from a friend that was running a "hippie" boutique at the time.  They are just big enough to be able to slip my Mac book air in with the other stuff. I do have a plain green one, and a beat-up old leather one that I actually used sometimes as a guy when I could get away with it.  (another tell that I managed to ignore up till I couldn't) This thread is kinda making me think I might expand my collection.  A nice leather bag would be sweet.  But I am a bit particular.  Humm……
    • Davie
    • BobbiSkunk
      Greetings all!   I am looking at bringing some cycling time into my weekly exercise, but honestly, right now my back just murders me when I try to do anything more than 10 minutes.   What that being said, I do have some questions for those here, if anyone is willing to answer.  ^.^   Do you cycle as part of exercise? If so, how much? How difficult is the route you take? What are your ultimate goals?   I'll go first.   I do, but only once a week. Once a week for roughly 15 minutes. I use a very flat, low resistance route. My ultimate goals are to keep the rump and thigh thickness, while working some cardio into the routine to keep it interesting.   I'm asking for advice on what is a good starter range, as I'm not sure if I'm just causing myself discomfort without any benefit with the above routines.
    • MAN8791
      SIGHTLINES   I worship at the point of a gun On Friday nights and Sunday mornings. I pray for peace under the watchful eye of hired men With guns holstered on their hips Who laugh with us Eat with us Pray with us -      Dear God, not tonight      Not this morning      Not my friends      Please, not on my watch And I'm fully aware of the irony of the statement Because too often, our ancestors were forced to pray At the point of a gun because they said the wrong prayers In the wrong languages Loved the wrong person Identified the wrong way But today, I do so of my own free will. When I leave, I say thank you -      That it wasn't tonight      It wasn't this morning      It didn't happen while I sang      It wasn't my friends Because this week the guns stayed silent. But next week and next week and weeks afterward Could be the week that guns point in, not out And I can't will myself to believe it could never happen here because      Someone tried to bomb my Temple,       Someone set it on fire,      Someone shot up the clinic where I go for healthcare      Someone shot up the club my friends danced at So when I pray, I offer a wish to the universe That guns be melted into musical instruments and works of art. If someone wishes to shoot me, They will have to beat works of art into tools for the hand Before they can become instruments of war again.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.