• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi

Guest MelissaJane

Guest MelissaJane

:) Hi Girls.

I'm Melissa, a xx year old transexual who lives in Bolton, Lancs, UK.

I am married (to a very, very wonderful, supportive wife), have two children and have just started taking a concoction of things to feminise my body, hopefully SRS may happen one day...! So far, so good.

I'd love to hear from any of you and discuss the way forward as I haven't yet met my medical practitioner and explained my gender issues (I tend to panic when I think of it!).

Anyway, I hope I get to meet some of you in the future.

love

Mel xx :D

Guest Rika-chama

Welcome to the forums MelissaJane :D I am so glad to hear that your wife is supportive of you and that you are starting to become more feminene. I am wondering, do your children know of this or are they too young? Anyways hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Ni-paa~

Hi Melissa,

I would strongly recommend that you get Medical advice regarding any form of treatment, for your own safety, but at the same time I wish you luck it's wonderful when you can go all the way, though a bit frightening at times.

Guest Katie-Louise

Hi MelissaJane and welcome to the forums is Bolton near Birmingham because I live there anyway I wish you all the best

lots of luv Katie

xxx

Guest MelissaJane

Thanks Louise and Katie Louise.

I really feel that it is time to go to my GP, but the consequences are too much at the moment. Plus my life is very full at present (PhD, young kids, moving house etc.), so it may have to wait a while.

Louise, Bolton is about 90 miles from Birmingham, so it's a bit too far for a quick visit.

Love

Mel xx

Hi Melissa,

I think waiting until you are more settled is an extremely good thing, you will need to be relaxed and thinking straight to give good account of yourself, otherwise things can get forgotten or misread, take your time be sure.