• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hihi

Guest Amy_Tg09

Guest van-na

Hi hi Amy,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est,and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest sarah f

Welcome to Laura's Amy. Wow, that was a short post about yourself. Don't be afraid to let everyone here know about you and any questions you may have. They all will give you their honest opinions and I found it helps to just let it all out. Keep on posting.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest zeus nannook

Hello Amy,

You chose wisely to come here, there seems to be an overwhelming amount of support and information to absorb here. I came here the first time yesterday and I cant get enough, these people really care. I must say I hope I found a place here, I am sure you will also feel the love here.

Take care and best wishes for the future.

Zeus Nannook (Chandra)

Hello Amy,

Welcome to Laura"s. Hope your hrt is working out ok for you girl.

We are a loving family here with plenty of advice and friendship so have a

look around and post soon as you can , luv,viv :)

Guest Jean Davis

Hello Amy

So nice to meet you, Welcome to the family. :P

When you get some time, please try to share some more about yourself. ;)

We just love meeting new people and would like to have something to place with your name. :P

LUV

Jean

Guest Donna Jean

Amy....OMG! Welcome to the Playground, Honey....

I'm so sorry that I didn't get to you sooner..I was out sick for a couple of days!

I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here and I see that you're one month in on HRT...well, things are gonna start to happen any minute now!

How about a cup of tea and a pastry...that would be nice right about now!

If you haven't already, please take a look at the forum rules...you'll find a link at the top of most pages....OK?...Thanks, Hon!

Make yourself comfy...

Relax and enjoy!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Hi, Amy,

So you are here from Malaysia, I was there a few years ago, but I didn't see you there! :D

Well I am glad that we have finally met, welcome to the family.

One month on HRT, I can remember that clearly, I am only in my fifth month.

Things are already beginning to change for you but it is subtle at first.

Be sure to look around at all of the forums, there is a lot to see and a great deal to learn and a lot of love and support.

Love ya,

Sally

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Amy_Tg09

sorry guys i was busy quite a while....so thanks for everything...and the rules was quite a lot...but i do understand it clearly..so i was not sure what else i need to be share in here..but i do accept Q n A...please feel free to ask some question...

Guest Donna Jean
sorry guys i was busy quite a while....so thanks for everything...and the rules was quite a lot...but i do understand it clearly..so i was not sure what else i need to be share in here..but i do accept Q n A...please feel free to ask some question...

Ok, then...how about telling some more about yourself....OK?

How old are you...?

How's your transition going?

What music do you like?

Tell us some stuff...we're nosy....LOL

We're so glad to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Hello Amy,

You are so welcome hun. 1 month hrt, good for you, a few months

from now and you will feel the positive affects from same. Have a quick

look around and when you want , start to post. I look forward to your input.

luv,viv :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Amy_Tg09
Ok, then...how about telling some more about yourself....OK?

How old are you...?

How's your transition going?

What music do you like?

Tell us some stuff...we're nosy....LOL

We're so glad to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

hi..i'm back again sorry been busy looking through other pages and forgot to come back here and check out..ok so is my turn to answer the questions^^

i born in 1984 July 9th so i'm 26 years old this year...

well few more days will be my 3rd month of HRT so far i'm happy and enjoying the changes on my body....for examples: skin get softer and smooth, face has little changes, loss weight anyhow ^^!, breast has little development and nipples sometime really kinda active and i alrdy pass the nipple paint periods..well still not passing on physical and still working on it

well about music for me is kinda different i normally will listen to anime soundtracks, some japanese,korea pop musics...right now my favorite group was "Wonder Girls" from korea

well my parent did know i'm a transgender well somehow my secret has exposed and i not sure my younger sister know about me or not but i plan to tell her on next week..and my parent do not understand me and not support me but i still have friends in PLU(LGBT) that very support me..and my mother know i like to wear female cloths but she told me that " you can only dress as female when i'm at my room or no body at home" which still make me curious about whether my mother support me about...well my father straight to the point and say do not accept me if i went to get SRS...but anyhow thats the route i gonna take..sooner or later i have plan to move out(currently stay with my parent) so is kinda complicated how they think about me..well so far thats my answer....any more question? oh and i do mention my hrt blog in other section in this forum but i think is better mention it here, because i will update it daily ^^!

http://mtftgmalaysia.blogspot.com/

Guest sarah f

Well that is a little more about you. Like the blog. I would say hello in Korean but I don't want to misspell it. I had a close friend in high school from Korea and taught me some of the words and the vowels. It really is an interesting language. Glad you are still posting and look forward to more from you.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Amy_Tg09
Well that is a little more about you. Like the blog. I would say hello in Korean but I don't want to misspell it. I had a close friend in high school from Korea and taught me some of the words and the vowels. It really is an interesting language. Glad you are still posting and look forward to more from you.

Love,

Sarah F

thanks..well actually my blog just like a dairy and help me remember what i had going through...i will continue active here..^^!

i'm really glad that i'm not alone