• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Androgynous Look?

EVAN_DESU

The camera, that is.

Honestly I think I look totally female with the make-up on..but I really love eyeliner..just don't like an hour later eyeliner...too messy. >.<And putting it on lightly makes me look odd...

Btw..yes, I dyed my hair again...In a few days I'm putting in red, purple and blue streaks...

nluexe.jpg

2ntguma.jpg

Honestly, do I look androgynous....or all female?

>.<

Guest Donna Jean

HUMmmmmmm.......

FEMALE .......................^....ANDRO..............................MALE

Right about there is my pick.....OK?

It's the eye liner.......

HUGGS!

(I LOVE eye liner....on me!)

Donna Jean

Guest sarah f

I don't know if you want to hear this but I think you look female in the pics. It may just be the way you are posing for the picture. Your picture reminds me of the girl in the movie The Craft.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Ryles_D

The bottom one looks slightly more on the male side- but the top one definitely looks female. :/ It's a very androgynous style, with or without eyeliner, though, so depending on where you are it could go either way. I've seen a few guys in that style who I thought were female.

It's definitly the eyeliner that's making you look more feminine- it's to even. Try using less, then sort of smudge it at the bottom to make it look more maleish- that'd probably up the andro a few points.

Hmmm, I always see your pictures and think 'male' so I can't see female o3o but you do have an andro-ish look (more to the Green Day/Jrock, punk side) with that eyeliner going on. I kinda envy that XD; I look like L in makeup, only not as awesome by any stretch.

The look with the tie and such, reminds me a bit of that androgynous-looking girl in TATU, when she was young. But if the eyeliner wasn't... I dunno, quite so bold? --it would look way more 'just male.'

But, then again. It is your style, and if you like it, I think you pull it off great. There are plenty of guys out there waaaayyyy more boldly-made-up than that, and still clearly male o3o TMRevolution? (okay, not a good example XD my mother thought he was a girl. See? It even happens to the celebs!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest praisedbeherhooves
The camera, that is.

Honestly I think I look totally female with the make-up on..but I really love eyeliner..just don't like an hour later eyeliner...too messy. >.<And putting it on lightly makes me look odd...

Btw..yes, I dyed my hair again...In a few days I'm putting in red, purple and blue streaks...

nluexe.jpg

2ntguma.jpg

Honestly, do I look androgynous....or all female?

>.<

You actually look really androgynous, though I would probably would guess male if I saw you.