• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello And Nice To Meet You Guys

Guest Miguel Angel

Guest Miguel Angel

Hey u all!

I'm Miguel, I'm transman and I'm from Colombia. I already have two surgeries. Well, not the one that would me us soo happy if it would be good. I'd like to chat with some of u guys and see what's going on wiith your procedures and stuff. Btw, I don't know if was here that I saw a link to a website that shows very good results of a Metoidioplasty. Do u guys know if sb have already tried this surgery or some new info about that?

Thank you guys

Miguel

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Miguel

Welcome to the family honey, glad you could join us. :D

Since you are new to our forums I moved your topic to the introductions forum, this way more people will come by to greet you. ;)

I noticed that you found the same web page as a wonderful moderator of ours has in a previous topic of his.

Here's the link to his topic http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...c=10256&hl=

Perhaps you could find out more information in his topic about the site you found. ;)

Happy reading.

LUV

Jean

Hello Miguel,

I am going the other way hun . Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to Laura"s.

You will get all the info /love and support you need here . luv,viv :)

Hi Miguel,

I am one of the Moderators here helping to keep the site safe for all of us, so do read the rules, just select the link from the top of each forum.

OK, that is out of the way so I would like to invite you to come on in and have a seat here in the lounge, would you care for some pizza and a cold drink or I have some fresh baked cinnamon rolls if you don't like pizza for breakfast. (I like it anytime!)

We are a support site and it looks like you just might be able to offer a lot of insight to some of our members who are not so far along.

We are more like a family than anything else so do know that you have just been adopted into one very large and loving family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Good morning Miguel...how are you, Hon?

I think that we're pretty close to the same time zone...and I smell pizza! ummmmmm

I think that you'll really enjoy yourself here ....there are a ton of good people and lots of information to be had!

Please make yourself comfy and people will come by to say "HI!"...

Nice to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Joanna Phipps

Bienvenudos Miquel

(that about exhaust my spanish)

welcome to the friendliest place on the net, when you get settled feel free to jump in and start asking questions

Guest Miguel Angel

Hey guys, thank u so much for your replies and for the information I needed. And nice to meet u all. One last thing...is there a way of talking to u by msn or sth like that?. I'd like to keep in touch with u. Thank u.

Miguel.

Guest Joanna Phipps

Miquel I think you will find most of the ladies and gents here feel the same way, until we really get to know you we keep our thinks like messenger and skype addresses secret. Most of us have learned how to protect ourselves because there are many out there who would ask for that then stalk us. I am not saying you would but we are careful, I have been on this board for some time and only have a few messenger and skype names for people here.

Hi Miguel,

<<curtsey>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have FTM meetings -Mon & Fri 8pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest Miguel Angel

Hey guys

Thank u. Well, I didn't know our situation in US is a lil bit difficult. So, I'll try to get to the chat. Thanks.

U know, here in Colombia ppl don't even know the difference between us and homosexual ppl, but I know there must be ppl if realizes of my condition would try to hurt me or sth. So I keep my stuff hiden, that's the best we can do. Well, when we can, cos before hormones it's sometimes difficult.

Thank u guys.

Miguel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • VickySGV
    • Betty K
    • BobbiSkunk
    • MaryEllen
    • Mmindy
    • Ivy
    • KatieSC
    • Lydia_R
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

LillyZ
    Newest Member
    LillyZ

1. avery78
      avery78
    2. blinkyrtx
      blinkyrtx
      (25 years old)
    3. Heather Shay
      Heather Shay
      (72 years old)
    4. hormonedifficientin2ways
      hormonedifficientin2ways
    5. IMTH
      IMTH
    • Lydia_R
      At peace with myself?  Definitely.  I always thought life would get better for me as time passes and it does.  I've learned to dance and sing while doing the dishes and I feel if I can be happy doing that, I can be happy doing almost anything.  I've gone from living on $5/day for years to making $3,200 for an hour of work.  Money doesn't mean much to me personally, but I enjoy paying bills and I love tracking my money and other things.  I'm far from rich (I averaged $33,000/year over 35 years of working), but I have excellent skills.  My personal happiness/success is based on the things I do in my environment.   Am I at peace at work or with others?  Certainly not.  Working with others is always a struggle.  I've always enjoyed being in my workshop.  I'm an artisan like that.
    • Ivy
      We used slide rules and logs in high school.  When my younger brother went to college he had to buy one of those calculators, it wasn't cheap. These days I don't mind using the calculator on my phone at all.  It's a lot simpler than the complicated way my brain processes numbers.
    • Cyndee
      quite steadily putting life's groove on
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    @Willow & @Mirrabooka I remember my best friend in high school struggling with the transition between the slide rule and the new calculator. He would work out the problem on both to make sure he could trust the calculator.    I spent the day yesterday getting the camper ready for the Summer season of camping and trying to figure out where Parker’s crate would fit best.    Today is unseasonably cool and rainy so the doors and windows are open. The morning songbirds are singing, and the neighborhood is quiet.    The Coffee is warm enough to have visible steam rising from it.    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Lorelei
      I did very well on that civil service test. I am #2 on the list so I am one of the three people eligible for the job if the position opens. Only the top three people are eligible. Keep me in your thoughts that I get an offer. It would be awesome to start somewhere that nobody knew me as a man yet keep my leave credits, seniority and higher pay. 
    • KatieSC
      I thought I was, at least for a while, but overall, no, I am not at peace. I know I am trans, but I also know that a large chunk of my life was miserable. Even with transition just about complete, I still feel as though my life was empty, and in many ways, remains that way. Nothing makes up for that emptiness, or the time lost in life.
    • KatieSC
      Even if the initiative failed, and even if the Democrats take a sweep of the House, Senate, and Presidency, I think we are still going to face many years of backlash. We need to figure out how to win over the hearts and minds of everyday people. We know that we will always exist. The incidence of being transgender is not going to wither away, but getting the attitudes to change after so much polarization will be hard. There are people out there that hate our very existence. While we push for acceptance, there will continue to be points that are unpalatable to the public.    If we take an adversarial approach to our acceptance, I am afraid it will cause further derision. The public at large needs to see us being more like they are, and see us successful, rather than being portrayed in a negative light. Even if we survive the political upheaval of this year, I suspect we will see more of the same when the election in 2028 occurs. If it is not more Trump, it will be his sycophantic disciples. We should be prepared for the long haul. 
    • Birdie
      Not wearing them yet, but I have these ordered:   I'll pick them up Saturday
    • KatieSC
      It would be fitting if he took a dip in the ocean while he is up there in Massachusetts and the great white eats him. Maybe it is just me, but tell me again how this guy is supposed to be a great actor?? I just do not get that vibe. It is mind of matter. It is my mind and he doesn't matter.
    • KatieSC
      Slide rules ruled. Wow, that takes me back to the 70s. We actually had to solve problems with longhand in some situations. No calculators where I was. They were just beginning to emerge. My dad had a simple calculator that could add, subtract, multiply, and divide. That was state of the art for the time. Reading was actually required to get through school. There were no PCs, no YouTube, no Google. VHF antennas ruled. Few folks had cable. I would take that all over again. 
    • Lydia_R
      SPOCK: Life as we know it is universally based on some combination of carbon compounds, but what if life exists based on another element? For instance, silicon.
    • Lydia_R
      Welcome @Arushi!  My opinion is there is no right/wrong about this.  You know, it's natural for people to perceive you differently and act differently if you present differently than you normally do.  My Zen meditation background makes it easy for me to just do my own thing, but you know, if you go out in public you also have to deal with other people and their thing.  That reminds me of the stoic books I've been reading the last few years that talk about being in a "forum".  So this is a virtual forum here and being here was a step in bringing my transgender side out into the public.   Hugs, Lydia
    • Timi
      @Arushi - Actually, to put it more simply, a friend of mine had a phrase that became very important to me.    How can it be wrong when it feels so right?
    • Timi
      Thank you for sharing, @Arushi. I'm hearing how in your element you feel when dressed as a woman. I think that the feelings you have are the best answer to your questions.    In my journey, I'm finding that once I started opening up to myself and to other people, things started to change within me, sometimes unpredictably. Some of the best advice that I have received is to be gentle to myself.    I am glad you found this group and I hope you find support and community here.    -Timi
    • Mirrabooka
      "We have no knowledge of who the hell we are, and if we don't get it back soon we're all going to die," Dreyfuss said in a video captured at the event.   Richard Dreyfuss's comments on women and LGBTQIA+ community at Jaws event prompts cinema to apologise - ABC News   His shrill comments have exposed him as someone who has lost the plot.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.