• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Fame! Fortune! And A Hot Bod!

Guest Nikki A

Guest Nikki A

I just learned earlier today that the man who won the World's Hottest Body award lives in my town! His name is jordon nemitz, i am in ankeny iowa! i neeeeed to find his address! ;)

http://api.ning.com/files/GBKaSyjhZY98qdZB...Hwt1/nemitz.jpg

there is the address for a pic!

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2...lives-in-Ankeny

there is the article! tell me what you ladies think!

hugs, love, Nikki

Guest ~Brenda~

Oh Nikki :)

I too flushed when I saw those pics :blush: Hon, a word of advice, don't get lost chasing after a hot body like that. You will only get hurt.

Find love in the true context of your life :)

HUGS

Brenda

He looks good, but I don't see anything outstanding for him to have this title... :huh:

Like he is hot, but hmmm... I still don't get it. Anyway ^_^

Nikki, do you think he likes corn as well? :lol:

He's alright... I guess... But nowhere near what I'd call my opinion of the "hottest bod in the world". Okay so he's ripped... that's not THAT special...

Then again I'm into guys with decently long hair and he has none. So yeahhh XD

愛 Eth

Guest April63
Oh Nikki :)

I too flushed when I saw those pics :blush: Hon, a word of advice, don't get lost chasing after a hot body like that. You will only get hurt.

Find love in the true context of your life :)

HUGS

Brenda

Yeah I agree. Go looking for people you know and associate with. Lusting after people you don't know won't get you anywhere.

And he's not hot.

Guest Nikki A
Yeah I agree. Go looking for people you know and associate with. Lusting after people you don't know won't get you anywhere.

And he's not hot.

OUCH!!

hotness is a matter of opinion!

and i have a Girlfriend already im not lusting after anyone else.... i just think it is good to know that he works at a local heating cooling company in case my girlfriend autumn and i have any problems ;)

fun to look at not to date!

hugs, Nikki

Guest Nikki A
He looks good, but I don't see anything outstanding for him to have this title... :huh:

Like he is hot, but hmmm... I still don't get it. Anyway ^_^

Nikki, do you think he likes corn as well? :lol:

Im sure he loves corn! it is iowa!!

it is just a little local fame i thought i'd share! not a lot happens here ya know!! lol

hugs, Nikki

• Forum Moderator
I just learned earlier today that the man who won the World's Hottest Body award lives in my town! His name is jordon nemitz, i am in ankeny iowa! i neeeeed to find his address! ;)

http://api.ning.com/files/GBKaSyjhZY98qdZB...Hwt1/nemitz.jpg

there is the address for a pic!

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2...lives-in-Ankeny

there is the article! tell me what you ladies think!

hugs, love, Nikki

He sure beats the heck outta old Scott Browns 1982 Cosmopolitian nude pics. Ha Ha Oh, if you don't know who Scott Brown is- he the new senator from Mass.

Just for kicks ladies, looks like he's spent a lot of time in the fields husking corn LOL LOL

Mike

Mike

It looks like he has scars between his pecs in that photo >_< ..yeah he's ok, hardly WORLDS hottest though :P

I'm guessing they didn't look at every body in the world, they would of come straight back to mine if they had of ;) lol.. I jest. Wait was it a guys only contest? That might explain it *feels slightly less offended*.