• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Facebook

Guest Shay

I haven't posted to the board in a little while, but for those of you who remember me (and even those who don't actually), I'm looking for friends on Facebook. Since I'm only out to a select few, and I really like the people on here, thought you guys might want to be friends with me on Facebook too. :-) I'm kinda excited about it.

If you want to add me, my name is Tristan Daniel (same profile pic). The name Tristan was taken here, so I used the name Shay on this board.. but yeah, that's my name! B)

Thanks guys!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• Sally

Guest Kaitlyn88

I had issues with Facebook when I first tried it and could only find 3 people that I knew on there. If you had a myspace I would add you. Anyone can add me on there if they want my link is on my profile. People keep switching to Facebook now though but I don't get it since everyone was already on Myspace and that was simpler to use. I'm the kind of person that will stick with something that I like or that works until I either have problems with it or am forced to change.

Friend request sent! :)

It seemed like all my friends were switching to facebook so I went ahead and did too. At first I didn't like it, compared to myspace facebook looked boring, but I got into all the games and since people were updating a ton more than they were on myspace it just made since to stay with facebook. I tried to get on my myspace recently and couldn't so it must have been deleted for non activity or something. If I make a new one though I'll add you! Thanks! :)

Guest JD_Divine

I will send a request as well... I run a LGBTQ interfaith group on Facebook if you're interested. It just startedso there aren't many there... but anyone interested in joining my Facebook name is Jae D Thornton. Just include a message that you're from LP and I'll know to accept you :)

~JD

I'll add you if you want..... I'm not going to type here what my name is on there or anything (I'm very cautious) But you'll geuss it's me as the first name is Matthias :P And....if anyone else wants to add me feel free to ask me what my name is on there and i'll PM you.

Cheers

Oh and by the way can i add that if you want to ask me any questions about me being trans or anything could you keep it to private messages on facebook as not everyone on my facebook knows i'm trans...

Dude!! I have a spacebook too >:D the name is Daioh Sakura.

I'll try to add you next time I log in (going to bed now though) it's great to find playground friends! :D I post a ton of dumb stuff and LULZworthy things every day, yus.

(And no worry about discretion about transness! I am not out to most people on mine, either. They all see me as bio-male. So, I won't be outing you or anything at all.)

i'm Alex Constrictor

i'm on : facebook , Netlog (under work), myspace , skyrock, twitter,Vampirefreaks.. Well xDD

And if you wanna add me on Msn you can see in my profile my msn is written there ;)