• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

John Mccain's Wife...pro Same Sex Marriage

Guest Donna Jean

• Admin

Very interesting, Donna Jean.

I would love to be in on the conversation between Cindy and John on that subject!

"Well, John, I don't give a hoot what this does to your political fortunes, I'm going to do what's right."

"But Cindy, Jon Stewart is going to make fun of me on his show."

"Good. You derserve it."

One can only imagine. :rolleyes:

Carolyn Marie

Guest ChloëC

I would guess that Sen. McCain sold his soul to the religious right in order to get the nomination. I wouldn't be surprised that he was (and is still closeted) as a rather liberal person. It would be hard not being married that long and not know the other's opinions on many things, whether they were made public or not. But good for her, like good for Cheney's daughter.

Chloë

Guest Donna Jean
I would guess that Sen. McCain sold his soul to the religious right in order to get the nomination. I wouldn't be surprised that he was (and is still closeted) as a rather liberal person. It would be hard not being married that long and not know the other's opinions on many things, whether they were made public or not. But good for her, like good for Cheney's daughter.

Chloë

Oh, yeah....forgot about her....

Well, that's interesting....a couple of the Conservatives have LGBT issues real close to home...

Wonder what goes on at the dinner table?

Donna Jean

• Forum Moderator
Well, knock me over with a feather!

Cindy McCain has just done an advert promoting same sex marriage....

And even cooler yet...They didn't approach her........She called them and suggested that she do it!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND !!!! DANG!

Donna Jean

Well, my oh my Dee Jay-Throw out the baby and the bathwater- the Religious right is really getting battered within a very short period. A naked US Senetor and now Cindi's posing for same sex marriage. The phone lines musta been smoking off the wall. LOL. Well, that makes 2 big bombs, wonder what the republicans will discover next??? Could be very interesting to say the least.

Mike