• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Window Shopping

Guest Sarah Michelle

Guest sarah f

Well I just left the mall after window shopping most of the female stores. I know I can't have them right now but I still like to look. It kind of makes you feel bad knowing you can't wear the clothes you really desire to wear. I spotted a really pretty sun dress that I would love to have. I just love dresses. I can't help myself to look though. It just keeps my mind on the ultimate goal.

Love,

Sarah F

• Admin

I know how you feel, Sarah. Window shopping can be really fun but frustratring at the same time.

I like going to the mall with my wife now, as I can tag along in the women's department and not feel out

of place.

I love walking by the shoe stores and glancing in at what's on display. I've made up my mind that the next

time I'm out as Carolyn I'm going to shop for shoes! :D That's going to be fun.

I hope you can get some of those dresses, Sarah. Spring is right around the corner, you know! :)

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean
Well I just left the mall after window shopping most of the female stores. I know I can't have them right now but I still like to look. It kind of makes you feel bad knowing you can't wear the clothes you really desire to wear. I spotted a really pretty sun dress that I would love to have. I just love dresses. I can't help myself to look though. It just keeps my mind on the ultimate goal.

Love,

Sarah F

That's right, Baby.....keep your eyes on the prize! You won't always have to walk past those lovely things!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

It IS very teasing... All the nice stuff they have... Whenever I have to shop for some guy clothes, I don't really care much and don't spend much time choosing, cos it's not very interesting for me. But when I just glance at some of clothes or accessories for gilrs....mmmmm (melting down) I will be taking weeks just to try everything on... Soooo much more choice! Some day... ^_^

I love to window shop for all of those cute outfits and shoes but sadly for me I have an different problem, while I can wear whatever I want at home (and I do) I cannot find a lot of the outfits that I like in my size (and some just should not be made in my size) and cute shoes choices begin thinning a bit at a size ten, diminish greatly by 12 and for 13 and above - forget about it, at least in stores and even online has severe limitations not of mention horrible prices.

I was forced to buy 2 more pairs of mens slacks a couple of weeks ago - DANG! - there went at least two more cute skirts!

Love ya,

Sally

Hi Sarah,

Save some money and buy a good Laura Ashley .

Her Autumn colors/styles are to die for , long sleeve

three quarter length with vivid colors, shoes /handbag to

match and a cardigan ,,,oh I love my clothes . Oh I love

these clothes/posts ,,,thanks Sarah, viv :)