• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Ear Hair

Guest NatashaJade

Guest NatashaJade

So, dear ones. I am curious how y'all who are somewhat...hirsuit like yours truly handle the removal of ear hair. Currently, I shave it off, but I'm looking for a more long term solution to being a werewolf. Will hormones have any effect? Can you laser/electro your ears? Or is shaving my only option?

Luv

Gin

Hi Gin,

Hopefully Estrogen will banish those pesky little &*%>?£$"s,,

I got some in my ears and yes hun,,,,my,,,,,nose too :blush: .

There is a battery op thingy which does the job just like an electric

shaver and they aint bad ,,,,eh,,,buy 2 if your gonna give it a try

hun,,luv,viv :)

Guest ChloëC

um, don't get older. It gets worse.

Really, regardless of anything else, the one thing I'm becoming more serious about is electrolysis. Starting with my ears, moving to face.

Total in the ears (gosh, I hate ear hair), but not severe in the face, I'm just tired of the sandpaper every morning. I don't need coarse grit 30, something in a nice finishing smooth area like 300 would be better, thank you.

Chloë

Guest Donna Jean
So, dear ones. I am curious how y'all who are somewhat...hirsuit like yours truly handle the removal of ear hair. Currently, I shave it off, but I'm looking for a more long term solution to being a werewolf. Will hormones have any effect? Can you laser/electro your ears? Or is shaving my only option?

Luv

Gin

Dearheart.....

Well, like any other hair, shaving is a great, cheap, adequate way to keep ear hair in check!

My electrologist will do ear hairs... :blink: and told me that she does that all of the time on men and women..

Personally I only have one or two hard to see ones...

I'm not sure that I'm gonna have her touch them...I'll need to work up some courage....

Maybe if I get roaring drunk and pass out ...then she can zap away at it!

Huggs!

Donna Jean

Dearheart.....

Well, like any other hair, shaving is a great, cheap, adequate way to keep ear hair in check!

My electrologist will do ear hairs... :blink: and told me that she does that all of the time on men and women..

Personally I only have one or two hard to see ones...

I'm not sure that I'm gonna have her touch them...I'll need to work up some courage....

Maybe if I get roaring drunk and pass out ...then she can zap away at it!

Huggs!

Donna Jean

Oh hun,,,,What I would"nt give to be a fly on the

wall at that session :D :D ,,luv,viv :)

Guest NatashaJade
um, don't get older. It gets worse.

I'm not sure how it can (although I'm hoping that starting hrt before turning 40 will be just soon enough to stave off the worst of the dht hair surprises - assuming they have not already struck and then I'll be paying professionals all sorts of money to rectify the mistakes my unfortunate body chemistry has wrought upon me). If I could keep from getting older, however, I would surely do so. I might even pursue some avenue towards getting younger.

luv

Gin

Guest nymphblossom

Donna Jean wrote:

I'm not sure that I'm gonna have her touch them...I'll need to work up some courage

Don't be afraid, Donna Jean, ears have very few nerves. I nearly cut off one of mine in a car accident and would have never known except for the blood!

Blossom

Guest SusanKG
viv Posted Jan 29 2010, 10:51 AM

Hi Gin,

Hopefully Estrogen will banish those pesky little &*%>?£$"s,,

I got some in my ears and yes hun,,,,my,,,,,nose too .

There is a battery op thingy which does the job just like an electric

shaver and they aint bad ,,,,eh,,,buy 2 if your gonna give it a try

hun,,luv,viv

If female hormones don't cure the baldness or cancel the facial hair growth, I'm not sure it would take care of ear or nose hair, but I sure hope it does.

I use one of those little battery jobies with interchangeable heads (rotating and back and forth), Remington I think, from Wally World. I call it my weed whacker. :o But I don't need two, I'm not amidextreous. :rolleyes:

SusanKG