• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Arien Wants To Know

Guest arien

I'm really new to this page, I'm a mtf, 29 and have been on hormoness for about 7 months. My question is to someone who has transistioned and has had electrolosis completed on their face.What was the price rage?, I have a little bit of a noticeable moustash but want to make sure I do it all and get a fair price. If anyone can help, please comment. :rolleyes:

I'm really new to this page, I'm a mtf, 29 and have been on hormoness for about 7 months. My question is to someone who has transistioned and has had electrolosis completed on their face.What was the price rage?, I have a little bit of a noticeable moustash but want to make sure I do it all and get a fair price. If anyone can help, please comment. :rolleyes:

Arien,

First,welcome to the Playground my sister.

Now,this is a posting in an pre existing thread that is totally off the threads original line of thought.

So,if you want a good response from all the ladies present,and there are a whole bunch of us,

I would suggest that you start a new topic.Just click on New Topic and place a heading for the

advice you are seeking.That way you will get the feedback you are trying to achieve.I would

suggest maybe,Looking for cost of total clearing with electrolosis.Or something of that nature.

We ladies are very welcoming and supportive,so give it some thought and repost please.

Warm welcoming hugs,

Angelique

This is the first post for you Arien so I have moved it to the Introductions forum, it also has a question about hair removal but more people will find it here.

Welcome to the forums, Sweetie.

Won't you come in and have a seat by the fire while I get you some hot cocoa and a plate full of fresh baked cookies?

We are like a family here and when we notice a new member (having a topic in the Introductions forum) we come running to great them and offer our support and snatch a cookie or two so you might want to take more than one Donna Jean might be around and she is a notorious cookie thief!

I hope that you find this as wonderful a place as I have, it is the friendliest place on Earth.

Love ya,

Sally

Hi Arien,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

I had laser treatments, and they cost me $150 for 15 minutes, that was enough to do my whole face.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest sarah f

Welcome to Laura's Arien. I see you are interested in hair removal. I will let you know I went the route of laser hair removal for my face and it was expensive. I paid almost 2000 but that will cover the entire treatment process. Like Brenda said you need to research what is best for you. Keep on posting your questions and we will try to help.

Love,

Sarah F

Hi Arien and welcome,

Facial hair removal over the course of treatments is expensive, sometimes costing more than GRS depending on how hairy you are.

Over the course of the last 14 months i have had 10 laser treatments, you need a fair complexion and dark hair for it to work well, i am done with laser and am getting the white/gray hairs that remain removed by electrolysis, so far 55 sessions, mostly hour long at a cost of $80 an hour, Depending on the area you live in it could be $55, - $80 an hour, i can get it cheaper but my tech has had many trans clients and has a clue as to what settings work best, i am extremely happy with her and the results. If you belong to any local trans groups, they are a great source of information on who in your area is cheap and does a good job.

Total cost i have spent to date is almost $7k and in the end expect i will pay close to $11k to $12k before i am done.

Paula

Guest Donna Jean
I cannot do laser - most of the few beard hairs I have are white. Electrolysis = about $50 per hour.

Lizzy

Same here.....

Can't do laser...hairs are too light!

So, it's electrolysis...

Mines $45 an hour or $105 for a 3 hour session (that proves that you're serious!)

HUGGS!

Donna Jean