• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Account Name Change (help)

Guest Zooey_TS

Guest JenniferQT

Hello,

I recently signed up and--long story short--I need a forum name change from JenniferQT to Zooey_TS.

I have looked all over this site for support (or a place to post this,) and, I give up. Hoepfully someone will read this and no what to do with it.

As there may be multiple names in use, any of the following will do:

Zooey_TS (preferred)

ZooeyTS

Zooey_TS66

You may also delete this post if you like.

Thank you,

Zooey

OK, now I have trouble, too. I've been Yvonne to me for decades. I came out to my wife about 6 months ago and she just won't ever use that name. She says she just can't.

She and her girlfriend occasionally call themselves or each other "Becky Home-Ecky" when they do some super-girl project around the house, usually cooking or decorating. So, I started saying I was "Becky Home-Ecky" a lot around the house and it appears she might be able to use that. My GT said that if that's what it takes to get her to recognize my true self, who are we to change it?

So, is it possible that I could change my name to "Becky". I checked the possibilities and, unless we can drop the one who joined here several years ago and has never done anything, I'd be willing to be:

Becky_ My preferred, I guess

BeckyTG (not transgender, but rather The Great) is my second choice. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much,

Yvonne, wanting to be Becky now.

Guest Elizabeth K
OK, now I have trouble, too. I've been Yvonne to me for decades. I came out to my wife about 6 months ago and she just won't ever use that name. She says she just can't.

She and her girlfriend occasionally call themselves or each other "Becky Home-Ecky" when they do some super-girl project around the house, usually cooking or decorating. So, I started saying I was "Becky Home-Ecky" a lot around the house and it appears she might be able to use that. My GT said that if that's what it takes to get her to recognize my true self, who are we to change it?

So, is it possible that I could change my name to "Becky". I checked the possibilities and, unless we can drop the one who joined here several years ago and has never done anything, I'd be willing to be:

Becky_ My preferred, I guess

BeckyTG (not transgender, but rather The Great) is my second choice. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much,

Yvonne

My wife refused to call me Elizabeth for a year! I refused to change it - be careful. We are NOT HERE ON EARTH to please others! It cost me a lot of therapy to see that!

She started calling me Elizabeth now.

That's my name.

Lizzy

UPDATE:

Yes - Dee Jay raised a point! In public, my wife calls me 'Ditzy." I guess that's gender neutal to her. Works for me.

Guest Donna Jean

Oooooooookay.....

That answers one question for me....LOL

If you're serious, Honey...we'll get you changed over...

If someone else is Becky, though, we won't change that. When someone joins, that is their name here for good!

BTW....

For a long time my wife called me "Hey you" and it took a while, too....

Finally she asked if it was ok to just call me Dee Jay! I said "Absolutely!"

Because while in male mode (best I can) in a store ...Donna Jean would get her and I weird looks!

Huggs!

Donna Jean

Yvonne

My wife refused to call me Elizabeth for a year! I refused to change it - be careful. We are NOT HERE ON EARTH to please others! It cost me a lot of therapy to see that!

She started calling me Elizabeth now.

That's my name.

Lizzy

Oh my, Lizzy,

I actually like the name Becky. I've asked my Doctors to change my name with them, no problem. I sent them (both) a "Becky Report" last week.... :D

I went out to my first local support group meeting this past weekend and joined it under the name Becky and that's how they'll all know me.

I don't know why, but it seems to me that Becky is a stronger female name than Yvonne. It just seems to fit me better, or I'm quite comfortable with it. I'm becoming a very strong girl, not some wallflower wimp, which I'd expect fits me. After all, I will be the next Lynn Conway. :D Becky has a nice ring to it and sounds bouncy and full of energy, like me.

I've rationalized this that I've never met anyone in person as Yvonne, except my 2 Doctors. I really don't mind the change a bit.

Call me stupid, I've had worse.....

I guess I like the change.

Love,

Yvonne who wants to become Becky

Oooooooookay.....

That answers one question for me....LOL

Huggs!

Donna Jean

I know, I love messing with you.... You're fun.

I just love you,

Yvonne, who wants to be Becky

My wife didn't call me anything - she just left - not soon enough though - another four months of her extravagant spending and now asking for more - I don't think so.

I decided on Sally - no one in my family will call me that but I have a lot of friends here that know me as Sally and it seems to work.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
I know, I love messing with you.... You're fun.

I just love you,

Yvonne, who wants to be Becky

Ok, you little Imp!

The fix is in....watch out for Becky coming soon!

LOVE

Dee Jay

Guest sarah f

I guess I will try to learn another new name. :lol: Zooey_TS it is. Where did you come up with that name? I have not heard of Zooey before. Just wondering.

Love,

Sarah F

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)

• MaybeRob
    • Karen Carey
    • LucyF
    • Susie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

katheryn
    Newest Member
    katheryn

1. Amber_Dawn
      Amber_Dawn
      (27 years old)
    2. AnnaOlivia
      AnnaOlivia
    3. cananna
      cananna
    4. CerealKiller
      CerealKiller
      (21 years old)
    5. country6389
      country6389
      (35 years old)
    • LucyF
      from here (https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2024/727/made) it states that it doesn't apply if:   "...(5) Condition D is that the purpose for which the private prescription was issued is a purpose other than treatment for the purpose of puberty suppression in respect of gender dysphoria, gender incongruence or a combination of both."   So the ban only applies to specifically for treatment of gender dysphoria/incongruence.
    • KymmieL
      My weekend was OK, Took the wagon to the car show on Saturday. It was quite a few cars. After I just mellowed at home. Not much yesterday. Was feeling a little cruddy. After the wife got home, we took a drive to Centennial for ice cream. Then took the long way home. Went up and over the Snowy range and  back around to the interstate and home. all the while the left side of my face was building pressure, sinus infection. But got home it must have went its course because it subsided.   Decided to put in for the store manage position at our local Sportsmans Warehouse. It was late yesterday evening so nothing yet.   Hugs, Kymmie
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Are they also banning puberty blockers given to cis kids who start puberty too early?    If not, that's not even targeting a medication, that's targeting a use of a medication. It would be like saying if you had a medication perfectly capable of treating both pneumonia and bronchitis, but you're only allowed to use it on one patient or the other. The stupidity is real 
    • Charlize
      Having sat on several juries one realizes how little folks beyond the courtroom know about the decisions made.  The juries conversation about the evidence as presented by the sides involved can be exhausting.  I would hesitate to question a decision especially, in this situation, when the 12 jurors are from a conservative area.    That being said some in the political world are attacking not only the basis of our democracy but now find it advantageous to attack the legal system.  No system is perfect but in my opinion ours works fairly well.     Hugs,   Charlize  
    • Willow
      Good morning    We drove about2 ½ hours to go to a different church’s service.  It was very different, but very much the same.  I went there to meet the minister that will be standing with our minister.  As soon as she saw me she treated me by names and gave me a big hug.  A lot more music and fire and brimstone, but still the same church traditions we had since I was a child.  It is a larger congregation than ours.  But still very homey and friendly..  we were welcomed by all.   Busy week! My son and DIL are coming tomorrow.  I haven’t seen them in quite a while.   but now, I have to go to work.     Willow
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Incling of growth happening, am happy.
    • Heather Shay
      Did you have a good weekend? Why or why not?
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional courage is the willingness to feel and act on your emotions, even when you're afraid of the outcome. It's about following your heart and intuition, and aligning with your values, instead of choosing what's most convenient or comfortable. Emotional courage can help you: Take action on what you care about, Expand your emotional agility, Make values-based decisions, and Be productive and feel fulfilled.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      1983 - Jim Gordon US session drummer Jim Gordon murdered his mother during a psychotic episode. Diagnosed schizophrenic during his 1984 trial, Gordon was sentenced to 16 years-to-life in prison. A Grammy Award winner for co-writing Layla with Eric Clapton, Gordon worked with The Beach Boys, John Lennon, George Harrison Frank Zappa and many other artists..  Jim Gordan also was in Traffic and Derek and The Dominoes and received writers credit for the piano part in "Layla".    1967 - The Doors The Doors 'Light My Fire' was released in the US, where it went on to be No.1 on the singles chart two months later. When The Doors were booked to appear on The Ed Sullivan Show they were asked to change the line "girl, we couldn't get much higher", as the sponsors were uncomfortable with the possible reference to drug-taking. The band agreed to do so, and did a rehearsal using the amended lyrics; however, during the live performance, lead singer Jim Morrison sang the original lyric, after which they were informed they would never appear on the Ed Sullivan show again. I remember being in my mother's yard doing lawn work when I first heard the song when it was first released.   1964 - Ringo Starr During a photo session Ringo Starr was taken ill suffering from tonsillitis and pharyngitis, days before a world tour was about to start. After a last-minute phone call from George Martin, session drummer Jimmy Nichol rushed over to EMI Studios, where he and The Beatles ran through six songs from their tour repertoire in a quick rehearsal. Nichol replaced Ringo and became a Beatle for eleven days. This didn't get much press so I didn't know about it then but learned about it as I researched the group when I played Paul McCartney in a tribute band in my old life. I am much happy now though I miss playing out with a full electric band.  
    • Betty K
      Last I heard, trans men were actually at higher risk of violent assault than trans women, though it was more commonly intimate partner violence. Trans women, on the other hand, were murdered at a higher rate. Unfortunately I can’t find that source atm, but the following source states that, while trans people are four times more likely than cis people to be victims of violent crime, the difference in rates of violence against trans men and trans women is negligible. Actually, looking at the stats cited, trans men are slightly more likely to experience violent crime.    That said, it’s not a competition. We all have it hard in some ways, just not always in the same ways.   https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/press/ncvs-trans-press-release/
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.