• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Mew!

Guest SillyElla

Guest SillyElla

Hello, there! My name is Ella and I am a transgender girl.

I have known that I wanted to be a girl since I was about nine years old. It was way before that, before I can even remember, when I started experimenting; wearing girls clothing, putting on makup and acting the way I felt right. It was only about a year ago, however, that I found out who I reall was. My whole life, I had been wishing I were a girl... and hating myself because I thought I was a freak. Nobody bothered to help me figure this out because they thought I was just going through some kind of "phase." To be honest, I probably would have tried to kill myself a second time if I did not accidentaly stumble upon transsexual research.

The feeling bares a lack of words... The best way I can describe it is being able to see for the first time in your life, but even that does not do it justice. Just wait till I tell you, it got even better. Not only did I find out that there is a reason for the way that I am... not only did I find out that I really AM a girl and that I am NOT a freak... but hear this, the problem is fixable to a large degree! It is only unfortunate I had not invented my Glow Stick Dance before then because that moment was most deserving of it.

After hearing this, my plans of suicide disappeared as though they were never there to begin with. I played my cards the best I could and within four months time, started my first month of HRT; Jully of last year! Saving you the math problem, I will tell you that makes this my eighth month! That is actualy where the story picks up to current relevance. You see, durring the course of this whole time, I have had absolutely no one to talk to about my experiences... not one person I can relate to and share empathy over eachother's stories. That is actualy what lead me here. I have, for the last two weeks, been looking for local support groups and have yet to find a thing. The closest I can get is two hours away, and with current gass prices, I can barely afford to drive accross town and buy my medication.

With thoughts of suicide creeping up on me, yet again, I must say... Thank you, Laura, whoever you are, for inventing this wonderful place! Though not guarenteed, I already feel like this might just save my life.

I hope that was not too borring for any of you, and I hope I make lots of friends here! :3

Spinning in circles,

Ella

Guest Donna Jean

Good morning, Ella..

How nice to meet you!

Welcome to the Playground!

Please come on in and have a seat while I get you some hot coco and a plate of Sally's cookies

Please get comfy...

Now, please take a minute to read the forum rules...there's a link at the top of most pages.

And this is a moderated site to keep it safe!

It's good to hear that you're on month 8 of your HRT...I'm on month 12 and I LOVE it!

Kick back and enjoy yourself, Honey!

It's nice to have you!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest sarah f

Welcome to Laura's Ella. I am glad you found the site. When I found Laura's it changed my life for the better. I was always bummed out about my feelings but being able to share them here has given me new hope for changing myself and not just hiding. You will soon find out that you definately found the perfect site for you to. Keep on posting your thoughts and questions and find out like I did.

Love,

Sarah F

Hi Ella,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Hello, Ella,

I would not only like to welcome you to the forums in Laura's Playground but I would like to tell you a bit about the place as well.

Laura is a wonderful lady who made her way through all of this without much help and a lot of mistakes along the way causing severe health issues for her - one reason we do not discuss hormone doses and strongly advise against self medication - but more remarkable is the fact that Laura and her two Administrators, MaryEllen and Petra Jane, have selected moderators form among the members - we all came here looking for information, help, friendship just somewhere to ask questions and talk where people would actually listen and now she sits back and lets us run the site - she reads and watches over us but does nit interfer because we should be able to self govern and it has made this place almost magical.

We are all here for similar reasons with different issues surrounding our main concern - being transgendered - it makes us a very large and diverse family.

So welcome to the family, Ella, I hope you like my home here at Laura's as much as I do.

Love ya,

Sally

Hi Ella,

Welcome to Laura"s . There is so much friendship /love and camoradery

here you will feel right at home . So hun, get to know the forums and the folk

there and when you want to ,start posting in . luv,viv :)

Guest Penelope

Welcome Ella,

You don't sound at all silly to me. Your goal seems clear and there are lots of members here with loads of experience should you ever feel you are losing your way.

Huggs and best wishes,

Penelope

Guest MarciPA

Welcome Ella! I'm rather new here myself, but I have already got the group chuckling with my breast mishaps after 2 1/2 months on HRT. I never expected to find such a welcoming place and here I am. I can't wait till I hit your 8 month milestone. Welcome again!

M~

Guest Chandra

Welcome Ella,

I think you have just found your new home and family here.

Take your time look around and interact, you will find more loving caring support than you can believe.

You are with your own kind now sweetheart, we all take care of each other.

I must say you are way ahead of me girl friend, I am pretty new here and have just came out at 48 years old.

Every one here has treated me so good, it blew me away, as you will soon feel.

I find you not boring at all dear Ella, just the opposite I find you very together and determined to live your life

as you choose, I know you will make many friendships here. I to was kind of spinning in circles after my first day here.

Love and hugs, Chandra

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

• KymmieL
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Carolyn Marie
    • SamC