• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Came Out Today!

Guest Lime

Sorry this is my first post i tried to write one yesturday but it wouldn't let me.

Anyway i came out to my mum today after being nervous for the past week planing to do it.

I was originally going to tell my sister but i was chicken :(.

Feels so good to finally tell someone and whats better is she supports me 100% it might of helped with my brother coming out 2 years ago about being gay i guess.

Planning on seeing a docter ASAP and see what he/she says sorry if i did something wrong setting this up im new to forums :lol:

Hello Lime,

Honey your absolutely fine , your ok. Let me welcome you to Laura!s Playground,

our little corner of peace and quiet. We have an introductions forum here , why not introduce

yourself to everyone there . Got to let you know hun, we are a PG 13 Sight , good idea for you

to go through our Rules and Regulations -theres a link at the top of most pages . So, hun you

came out to your family,,good for you , all that worry now a thing of the past and now that you

are here with us you can talk among like minded folk. I am so looking forward to your input hun,

luv,,viv :)

Good Morning Lime (well it is morning here :) )

Let me do you a little favor, I'll move this topic over to introductions where more people will see it and come by to say hi.

Just follow me over to the members lounge (Introductions Forum) and I'll get you all settled in with a comfy chair by the fire (it is winter here) and a cup of hot cocoa and this morning I have some fresh from the oven Cinnamon rolls.

I am so glad that your mum is supportive, that means so much.

And as far as a supportive family goes welcome to your new family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest snow white

Hi Lime,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest sarah f

Welcome to Laura's Lime. Glad you were able to post this time and let us know a little about you. I look forward to seeing more from you so post post post.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest brenda lee
Sorry this is my first post i tried to write one yesturday but it wouldn't let me.

Anyway i came out to my mum today after being nervous for the past week planing to do it.

I was originally going to tell my sister but i was chicken :(.

Feels so good to finally tell someone and whats better is she supports me 100% it might of helped with my brother coming out 2 years ago about being gay i guess.

Planning on seeing a docter ASAP and see what he/she says sorry if i did something wrong setting this up im new to forums :lol:

Lime ,Sweetie you did nothing wrong at all coming here to the playground.Congradulations on coming out.LOL BrendaLee