• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey

Guest Jason

Hello everyone :) I've been lurking around these forums for a while, and decided I might as well join. It's nice seeing a really active place like this, and I like how there is a place for everybody here no matter where they are on life's journey.

About me: I'm a closeted FtM, living in Seattle, and right now I'm working on finishing up my degree and maybe starting to transition some time this summer (or next year, depending on when is best for me). But for now, I am just talking to my therapist as the first step, and slowly getting used to the idea of telling close friends, and *maybe*, a long time from now, my family. That part might be very difficult though, my family is very religious, and I do come from a Muslim background, so *shrug*.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know all of you and reading more posts.

• Root Admin

Hello Jason,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. Thank you for sharing with us.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Just_Call_Me_Nick

Great to see you here...I am new as well...and believe me you will find it rather comfortable here...everyone is kind and very supportive.

Nick~