• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi There

Guest Jesse of Darkfire

Guest Jesse of Darkfire

Hey there,

I'm Jesse, Just thought I might make my first post here at laura's my introductory post.

I have been looking through the Forums the last couple of days and only yesterday got up the nerve to join. I guess my label would be I'm a closet teenage MTF transexual only been the last 2 years that I have been aware of this, but looking back over my life its pretty obvious to me that I have been dealing with it since a very young age. It's only been really recently I have decided to do something about it, thought I could cope not doing anything about it but after a bout of depression that nearly cost me my life a year and a bit ago. But I have come all good now and well I am thinking of telling my therepist about my Gender differences next appointment I have with her. Wish me luck!

I'm a writer and a student. I'm completing year 12 this year which is a big year here in Australia as it then leads into getting a place in Uni. I want to either be an English teacher or a full time writer, I dont want to give the writing up for anything or ever. I like my writing, I write for my own website and recently published my first book titled: 'Aragon the Rise of a God' Which was released January 21st 2008. Feel free to do a google search to find out more. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a link to my site under forum rules so its probably best if you are interested in checking out my writing or book to just google the book title or my display name and check out the darkfirewrites website.

I am looking forward to hanging around the forums and hopefully posting some stuff and getting to know some of you and hopefully some support and offer some support to.

Anyway all the best everyone.

Guest Jesse of Darkfire

Hey, thanks everyone for the warm welcome,

o0tg0o, I don't do script writing, might in the future but at the moment just poetry, essays, creative pieces and the odd article or blog entry. Most of my time being taken up with dreaded school work but that's life. Got to get good marks if I want a good career in an acedemic field of work.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Jess