• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lhr - Three Sessions Down, Three To Go

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

On Friday I had my third session of laser hair removal. It hasn't been a picnic, as my previous posts about folliculitis will attest.

I'm thrilled to report that after three sessions, the amount of post-session pimples has been reduced to almost nothing. My guess is that there

are simply fewer follicles to get annoyed and irritated at me.

Better still, the amount of beard shadow on my face is about the same after 24 hours as it had been after 8 hours. For the first 5-6 hours after

shaving, my face feels as smooth as a baby's. I now have high hopes that after the sixth session I should be beard/mustache free, except for a

few stray white hairs that I'll have to zap with electrolysis.

The sessions have been reduced to about 20 minutes actually under treatment. Overall, I'm very pleased. I cannot wait until I no longer have

to shave at all. That will be a day to celebrate. :D

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Way cool, Honey!

That bums me out that I couldn't do laser because of the color of my face hairs...so, I've had to do electrolysis....one-by-one!

But, Hey! I'm happy for you...your face will be as smooth as a baby's what? Hee Hee

I hope that it works really well for you!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Thats great news Carolyn ,,,,my laser is finished also . I got about a years worth

electro to go . I got no shadow as most of whats left is white growth(small mercies)

Hope all goes to plan for you Hun , luv,viv :)

Guest KellyKat

Congrats hun!! :)

I have wondered if laser would work for me when the time comes. My beard has thick, coarse brown/black hairs, while my mustache is a dirty blond with thinner hairs. Also my skin is very sensitive and easily irritated.

Luv Kat :)