• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Silicone Injected Breasts

Guest divatswun

Guest divatswun

Hi. I am Noelle and have bgeenh undergoing HRT through a DR. I am getting pretty good results i think. I mean, there is no way I can go topless and not go to jail, which is in and of itself a success...however....I have met someone who has told me that they know someone that is willing to inject silicone in my breasts for like 1500. Now I have never seen what silicone injected breasts look like without clothing,,,but I did see a girl that did have them, and WOW, there was like a lot of realistic jiggle going on. Now this would be done with black marjket silicone from MExico and not in a Dr's office. Like I said, I am getting excellent growth now for like 6 months and I am fairly confident Ill be happy with them in like another 18 months,,,,,BUT.....Im getting a bad case of the wannas!

Another question I have is about weight, I am 5 feet 11 inches tall and I weigh 165 lbs (yikes) what would a biological female weigh if she too were 5 feet 11 inches tall would 165 be good or bad? Ugly or pretty?

Guest Donna Jean

OH NO, DEAR!!!!!!

You DO NOT want to do that!

First off, a huge amount of the silicone coming in underground like that is NOT medical grade!

And, those type of injections can separate and move around. That would disfigure you!

Also they could cause blood clotting and the silicone can "travel" through your body...

Honey...you sound like a smart girl and you say that you are getting good results right now...

Please stay on this course and don't even THINK of getting silicone injections...

I've seen the results of some of them gone bad...you don't want that to happen to you!

Let the HRT do it's work and forget about silicone...It is not worth the risk!

Some people are even injecting hardware store silicone. Yeah...the kind that you use around the bathtub....

Stay away from it, Girlfriend...I couldn't be any more adamant!

Donna Jean

Also they could cause blood clotting and the silicone can "travel" through your body...

Donna Jean is right. Like not too long ago there was a case with this one girl who had the injections in her butt, and the silicone somehow managed to make its way to her brain and killed her. If silicone injected into the butt can make it into the brain, that's... especially worrysome.

I would say DEFINITELY do not do it.

Guest ~Brenda~

Definitely a really bad idea!! And I mean REALLY BAD!!!

Dear, you run the risk of poisoning, disfigurement, and death.

It is illegal in the U.S. for a reason.

I have web links that describe in more detail (with pictures) what goes wrong with Silicone Injections.

They are way to gruesome to post here.

Do you really want to loose the beautiful breasts that you have now over a moment of vanity?

I don't think so.

Don't do it.

Brenda

Silicone injections even with medical grade silicone are an iffy deal - even the implants were banned for a while because of possible ruptures that were then releasing the silicone into the body and believe me nothing good comes of that!

It is a huge risk for very little actual reward because you will continue to develop on HRT and that will cause the silicone to shift and it might not just shift where you really want it to.

Just don't!

OK, the weight seems fine for your height - always end on a positive note.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

NO NO NO - its potentially lethal! If they hit a vein or artery - it blocks critical pathways - and you die!

And it can move around! Its a temporary thing at best!

And it can be toxic and cause all sorts of problems - including losing your breasts.

DONT DO IT!

At your height - 165 is a spectacular weight for a girl. I am just under 6'2 and aiming for 182-184 permanently for my girl weight.

Lizzy

Guest divatswun

okay that was what I thought. Funny, at first she wanted 1500 to inject me, now all of a sudden after I politly declined, the price has dropped to 300.....yeah okay. Thank you all for helping me. I guess on HRT all I have power over is making my doctors appointments every month, making sure I stay clean off dope (working on my 6th month), eat, and I guess for me especially, BE PATIENT.....okay, okay Ill be good (for now lol)

Guest Jean Davis

Remember honey anything that the doctors aren't doing in their hospitals is just bad news. If it was safe the hospitals and doctors would definately be making a profit off of the proceedure.

LUV

Jean

Guest Donna Jean

I'm so sorry, Dear....but you totally freaked us out and we just didn't want to lose another sister!

Just let the HRT work on those puppies and I bet that you'll be more happy and healthy in the long run!

Oh, and congrats for staying clean!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• 1 month later...
Guest Elizabeth K

Yes - legal, sanctioned, breast implants MAY not be as great an idea as they seem.

Let your girls go free and natural and see what happens. Later if you want more - do some research. Not all implants or surgeons are equal.

Lizzy

Guest Evan_J
Let your girls go free and natural and see what happens.

This sentence gets a "halleluia" and "amen" from the straight men contingent. :P

Seriously though, even as a trans guy, everything on the grapevine about this stuff is bad.

If you can't go outside without a top and not get in trouble...well, just "halleluia" lol

Guest harvester52

Definitely don't go for the underground stuff. That's scary, and could have horrific repercussions.

I'm FTM, and 5'4" and weigh 210 (though, I'm a fat guy... XD) For 5'11", 165 is not bad at all! I'd say you're probably a healthy weight.

• 1 month later...
Guest Diane Kaley

If you can't go outside without a top and not get in trouble...well, just "halleluia" lol

Such a double standard. I see on the news tonight fighting about "gay" marriage. Legal definition of "man" and "woman" then I say

girls, go topless. After all you are not breaking any law whatsoever. Worst case scenario you wind up on the evening news. But do be careful!

DI

Guest Robin Winter

Hi. I am Noelle and have bgeenh undergoing HRT through a DR. I am getting pretty good results i think. I mean, there is no way I can go topless and not go to jail, which is in and of itself a success...however....I have met someone who has told me that they know someone that is willing to inject silicone in my breasts for like 1500. Now I have never seen what silicone injected breasts look like without clothing,,,but I did see a girl that did have them, and WOW, there was like a lot of realistic jiggle going on. Now this would be done with black marjket silicone from MExico and not in a Dr's office. Like I said, I am getting excellent growth now for like 6 months and I am fairly confident Ill be happy with them in like another 18 months,,,,,BUT.....Im getting a bad case of the wannas!

Another question I have is about weight, I am 5 feet 11 inches tall and I weigh 165 lbs (yikes) what would a biological female weigh if she too were 5 feet 11 inches tall would 165 be good or bad? Ugly or pretty?

That is dangerous. There's a reason doctors don't do it that way. Do yourself a favor and transition by the book.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SaraNetherlands

Injections are dangerous, yes. I didn't read everyone's posts word by word, but I think it's important to note that Silicon Injections are not the same as Silicon Implants. While the latter (done in hospital) is mostly safe (there are some small risks involved) the former, injections, are not for the reasons others here said.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Clockwork

I just wouldn't do it because it's not a natural way to grow your breasts. I had a dream the other night where i found a few viles of silicon and i injected it in my left breast. It looked nice but didn't feel right because it was so sudden and didn't grow that way. This is just my personal take on it though. Though i would have to say that i would take their advice. One thing I've learned in my short time here is that people know what their talking about. That's not to say you should do it to the letter, but their advice is always with the best intent behind it.

CLKWRK

Guest therisa

Divatswun, please don't even think of risking your health, for a temporary boost to your psyche, its not worth the possible side-effects. As everybody else says, let your body delevop naturally, before going the way of implants and not injections.

• 9 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

Oh yea. The "pumping party" thing. I know of a couple of sisters who died from doing that. Is it worth that price to you?