• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Losses Over Alcohol Abuse

Guest Niko

Hi Friends, I'm Niko and I'm an alcoholic. In Nov. 09 I have a very bad

black out. My dear girlfriend left me. I miss her so much and would really like to make

make thing different and show her that I am a good person. I'm a sick person trying to

get well! Not a bad person, trying to be good. I love her and hate that I hurt her so bad

emotional. Thanks Nikolaus

• Admin

Hello, Niko. Since this is your first topic and you haven't posted an introduction yet, let me welcome you to the Playground.

Please come into the Member's Lounge and I'll get you a nice cup of hot cocoa and some of Sally's cookies to make you comfy.

OK, now that we have that taken care of, I want to congratulate you on recognizing your addiction and taking steps to recover. I know that admitting you

have this addiction is the most important thing of all.

We have a lot of recovering alcoholics among the members, and I know they will do everything they can to support you and help you continue being sober.

I know its a struggle every day, and you have come to a good place.

Please know that, should you have a crisis, you should log into the Chat Room and ask a Moderator to assist you. They are trained in crisis intervention and do

a remarkable job.

We are a moderated site, so please read the Forum Rules, a link for which you can find at the top of most pages.

I wish you luck, Niko. We'll be here for you.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Alex Blitzen

Hello Nikolaus, my name is Alex and I am an alcoholic. I have been sober for almost three months now. It is a struggle to overcome the addiction, but it can be done. You can get well and there are a lot of people here that can help you on your journey. :)