• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I'd Like Some Trans Facebook Friends Too! :)

Guest Keane

Guest Keane

My name on there is "Rogue Cypranowski." If you have trouble finding me PM me for my email address.

And make sure when you add me you say you're from Laura's Playground or I'll assume you're adding for Ocean Party and put you in a list where everything on my profile is still on private XD;

Guest Elizabeth K

Add me and I will have FTM friends on my list you may want to meet - mainly guy pals at my GLBT group.

Elizabeth Anne Jenkins

Guest My_Genesis
Elizabeth I still can't find you.

Yeah Lizzy I looked for you but there are too many w/ your name...

Oh and @Keane I added you :)

Guest aadenr
Hey, add me too. I am under Cayden Viktora and my picture is the same as hear. If you cannot find me pm me for my email.
I added you.

Lol its funny how we just all go crazy and add everyone because you're all awesome

Guest My_Genesis
I added you.

Lol its funny how we just all go crazy and add everyone because you're all awesome

:D There are what 3 threads about Facebook now in the FTM section alone - we should just have a sticky titled Facebook where everyone posts their FB page if they have one(hint hint mods) lol.

• Root Admin

Sorry. Posting links to personal sites is not permitted.

http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...?showtopic=8771

Remember, the forums can be viewed by anyone, not just members. Even posting FaceBook user names is dangerous enough. I'm sure you don't want every pervert and pedophile in the whole world posting comments on your Facebook pages.

MaryEllen

Guest Elizabeth K
Yeah Lizzy I looked for you but there are too many w/ your name...

Oh and @Keane I added you :)

Look for my avatar! Same as here

Guest Elizabeth K

Well I agree - it can be dangerous. My name is so common, it is like someone needs to know what I look like to find me.

Most people make Facebook friend requests restricted. Anyone not a friend cannot see you full site. Both parties have to agree to meet. I turn down many friend applications I don't know.

There are other safety features but a persistant stalker can work around them.

Lizzy

Guest My_Genesis
Well I agree - it can be dangerous. My name is so common, it is like someone needs to know what I look like to find me.

Most people make Facebook friend requests restricted. Anyone not a friend cannot see you full site. Both parties have to agree to meet. I turn down many friend applications I don't know.

There are other safety features but a persistant stalker can work around them.

Lizzy

I agree with you, Lizzy. Also I typed in your full name and nothing comes up with your avatar. :P Maybe you have the privacy settings so you can't be searched?

Guest Esperanza Xochitl
My name on there is "Rogue Cypranowski." If you have trouble finding me PM me for my email address.

And make sure when you add me you say you're from Laura's Playground or I'll assume you're adding for Ocean Party and put you in a list where everything on my profile is still on private XD;

I sent a friend request

Putting my facebook name out here:

Esperanza Orozco Earle

Guest Keane
Sorry. Posting links to personal sites is not permitted.

http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...?showtopic=8771

Remember, the forums can be viewed by anyone, not just members. Even posting FaceBook user names is dangerous enough. I'm sure you don't want every pervert and pedophile in the whole world posting comments on your Facebook pages.

MaryEllen

I still don't see why you can't just set the biggest parts of the forums to private so only members can see. That's how it is on this one forum I've been on for about 5 years.

Dunno if I explained this properly in the first post, I get like 10 friend requests per day for Ocean Party and Farmville and I put those friends in lists where everything is private, so if any of you guys added me without leaving a message with the friend request saying you're from Laura's, I didn't approve it.

Guest Donna Jean
I still don't see why you can't just set the biggest parts of the forums to private so only members can see. That's how it is on this one forum I've been on for about 5 years.

Keane, Honey.......

This site is primarily a suicide prevention and Transgender support site...

There are Google bots and ask Jeeves bots crawling this site all the time..

And for every member logged on here, there are 10 "Guests" reading our posts..

This is where people come for help.

If we made the biggest parts of the forum private, lots of people would not be able to get the support that they need...

The profiles are private to only Laura's members as is the "Private Messenger" and the gallerys...The rest is open to the public..

Anyone can read any post with a Google search...so we try to keep our members safe..

Please work with us on this ...ok?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest aadenr

Well I keep my profile on facebook private. So if anyone happens to want to stalk me there, they can't see anything. I don't accept random people either o.O Lmao, so I'm not too worried about weirdos

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lukas

Hey, can I add you? My facebook's 'Lukas Jag Säger Inte' <---the swedish in this probably isn't right XD but yeah. [incase anyone else wants to add me so I can clog up their news feed :)]

I've only just made this one, so my profile's a little bare atm :)

Guest My_Genesis
Feel free to add me.

Chance Ian Gerking

I'm trying to add some of you but I get lost in whose who LOL.

yeah man same here. lol.

Guest Hoslers_wife
Keane, Honey.......

This site is primarily a suicide prevention and Transgender support site...

There are Google bots and ask Jeeves bots crawling this site all the time..

And for every member logged on here, there are 10 "Guests" reading our posts..

This is where people come for help.

If we made the biggest parts of the forum private, lots of people would not be able to get the support that they need...

The profiles are private to only Laura's members as is the "Private Messenger" and the gallerys...The rest is open to the public..

Anyone can read any post with a Google search...so we try to keep our members safe..

Please work with us on this ...ok?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

First off, thats creepy.

Secondly,

I cant find any of you lol. I'm kind of a computer duh duh duh.

I'd love it if you guys added me. "Chelsey Hosler"

I also started a trans page on FB if you would like to join. Search 'trans families'

Love,

Chelsey Hosler

Guest Elizabeth K

I'd love it if you guys added me. "Chelsey Hosler"

I TRIED - I didn't know which one was you? What is your avatar?

Lizzy

Looked again- kissing?

Guest Hoslers_wife

Hmmmm my email address with facebook is XXXXXXXXXX.com and my profile picture is Nick and myself kissing. :-)