• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I'd Like Some Trans Facebook Friends Too! :)

Guest Keane

Guest Keane

My name on there is "Rogue Cypranowski." If you have trouble finding me PM me for my email address.

And make sure when you add me you say you're from Laura's Playground or I'll assume you're adding for Ocean Party and put you in a list where everything on my profile is still on private XD;

Guest Elizabeth K

Add me and I will have FTM friends on my list you may want to meet - mainly guy pals at my GLBT group.

Elizabeth Anne Jenkins

Guest My_Genesis
Elizabeth I still can't find you.

Yeah Lizzy I looked for you but there are too many w/ your name...

Oh and @Keane I added you :)

Guest aadenr
Hey, add me too. I am under Cayden Viktora and my picture is the same as hear. If you cannot find me pm me for my email.
I added you.

Lol its funny how we just all go crazy and add everyone because you're all awesome

Guest My_Genesis
I added you.

Lol its funny how we just all go crazy and add everyone because you're all awesome

:D There are what 3 threads about Facebook now in the FTM section alone - we should just have a sticky titled Facebook where everyone posts their FB page if they have one(hint hint mods) lol.

• Root Admin

Sorry. Posting links to personal sites is not permitted.

http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...?showtopic=8771

Remember, the forums can be viewed by anyone, not just members. Even posting FaceBook user names is dangerous enough. I'm sure you don't want every pervert and pedophile in the whole world posting comments on your Facebook pages.

MaryEllen

Guest Elizabeth K
Yeah Lizzy I looked for you but there are too many w/ your name...

Oh and @Keane I added you :)

Look for my avatar! Same as here

Guest Elizabeth K

Well I agree - it can be dangerous. My name is so common, it is like someone needs to know what I look like to find me.

Most people make Facebook friend requests restricted. Anyone not a friend cannot see you full site. Both parties have to agree to meet. I turn down many friend applications I don't know.

There are other safety features but a persistant stalker can work around them.

Lizzy

Guest My_Genesis
Well I agree - it can be dangerous. My name is so common, it is like someone needs to know what I look like to find me.

Most people make Facebook friend requests restricted. Anyone not a friend cannot see you full site. Both parties have to agree to meet. I turn down many friend applications I don't know.

There are other safety features but a persistant stalker can work around them.

Lizzy

I agree with you, Lizzy. Also I typed in your full name and nothing comes up with your avatar. :P Maybe you have the privacy settings so you can't be searched?

Guest Esperanza Xochitl
My name on there is "Rogue Cypranowski." If you have trouble finding me PM me for my email address.

And make sure when you add me you say you're from Laura's Playground or I'll assume you're adding for Ocean Party and put you in a list where everything on my profile is still on private XD;

I sent a friend request

Putting my facebook name out here:

Esperanza Orozco Earle

Guest Keane
Sorry. Posting links to personal sites is not permitted.

http://www.lauras-playground.com/forums/in...?showtopic=8771

Remember, the forums can be viewed by anyone, not just members. Even posting FaceBook user names is dangerous enough. I'm sure you don't want every pervert and pedophile in the whole world posting comments on your Facebook pages.

MaryEllen

I still don't see why you can't just set the biggest parts of the forums to private so only members can see. That's how it is on this one forum I've been on for about 5 years.

Dunno if I explained this properly in the first post, I get like 10 friend requests per day for Ocean Party and Farmville and I put those friends in lists where everything is private, so if any of you guys added me without leaving a message with the friend request saying you're from Laura's, I didn't approve it.

Guest Donna Jean
I still don't see why you can't just set the biggest parts of the forums to private so only members can see. That's how it is on this one forum I've been on for about 5 years.

Keane, Honey.......

This site is primarily a suicide prevention and Transgender support site...

There are Google bots and ask Jeeves bots crawling this site all the time..

And for every member logged on here, there are 10 "Guests" reading our posts..

This is where people come for help.

If we made the biggest parts of the forum private, lots of people would not be able to get the support that they need...

The profiles are private to only Laura's members as is the "Private Messenger" and the gallerys...The rest is open to the public..

Anyone can read any post with a Google search...so we try to keep our members safe..

Please work with us on this ...ok?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest aadenr

Well I keep my profile on facebook private. So if anyone happens to want to stalk me there, they can't see anything. I don't accept random people either o.O Lmao, so I'm not too worried about weirdos

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lukas

Hey, can I add you? My facebook's 'Lukas Jag Säger Inte' <---the swedish in this probably isn't right XD but yeah. [incase anyone else wants to add me so I can clog up their news feed :)]

I've only just made this one, so my profile's a little bare atm :)

Guest My_Genesis
Feel free to add me.

Chance Ian Gerking

I'm trying to add some of you but I get lost in whose who LOL.

yeah man same here. lol.

Guest Hoslers_wife
Keane, Honey.......

This site is primarily a suicide prevention and Transgender support site...

There are Google bots and ask Jeeves bots crawling this site all the time..

And for every member logged on here, there are 10 "Guests" reading our posts..

This is where people come for help.

If we made the biggest parts of the forum private, lots of people would not be able to get the support that they need...

The profiles are private to only Laura's members as is the "Private Messenger" and the gallerys...The rest is open to the public..

Anyone can read any post with a Google search...so we try to keep our members safe..

Please work with us on this ...ok?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

First off, thats creepy.

Secondly,

I cant find any of you lol. I'm kind of a computer duh duh duh.

I'd love it if you guys added me. "Chelsey Hosler"

I also started a trans page on FB if you would like to join. Search 'trans families'

Love,

Chelsey Hosler

Guest Elizabeth K

I'd love it if you guys added me. "Chelsey Hosler"

I TRIED - I didn't know which one was you? What is your avatar?

Lizzy

Looked again- kissing?

Guest Hoslers_wife

Hmmmm my email address with facebook is XXXXXXXXXX.com and my profile picture is Nick and myself kissing. :-)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
    • Petra Jane
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • KathyLauren
    • Birdie
    • DonkeySocks
    • SamC
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

evy-emaciated
    Newest Member
    evy-emaciated

1. austin_4
      austin_4
      (17 years old)
    2. Britany_Relia
      Britany_Relia
      (39 years old)
    3. Emily S
      Emily S
      (67 years old)
    4. Hoof Arted
      Hoof Arted
      (22 years old)
    5. n3eeko
      n3eeko
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      We agree on most of this... and the church/state thing is kind of a tangent anyways. Oops. LOL   I think it has long been established that all different kinds of groups have access to public funds. In my opinion, either everybody has access or nobody does. I would prefer "nobody."   Relying on public funds gives the government the power to take it away, and puts that power in the hands of whatever group controls the government at the moment... the news article that is the topic of this thread shows a clear example of that happening.  Organizations trust government at their peril.
    • DonkeySocks
      Fantastic news! Thank you for updating us.
    • Davie
      More info on Abigail Thorne here: https://go.nebula.tv/philosophytube and, Dracula's ex-girlfriend, on Philosophy tube.   "The reason why Nebula is so cheap for what it is, is because there's no upper hierarchical group looking yo skim off the top. Imagine how much cheaper EVERYTHING could be if it was like that for every other service or product; if the money went straight to workers, not up a chain of command until it reached someone who did exactly "jack" to produce what's being sold.
    • Ivy
    • Ivy
      I'm aware that the young US ended up fighting a war with these people, and that phrase was not meant to address Church & state.  But somebody was willing to include it at the time.   I am also aware that your family arrangements would not go over well with most christian nationalists.  But that is kinda where I'm coming from on this.  I believe you and others of us with an unconventional lifestyle should be free to live as we desire - as long as we are not hurting anyone else.  And by "hurting" I don't mean only their feelings.   Using christianity to justify oppression is just wrong.  As is forced conversion, or forced conversion therapy.   Regarding public funds, LGBTQetc people have as much right to them as straight-cis folks.  I'm not arguing that queer people have more rights, just equal rights.
    • Davie
      Even better news:  It turns out for my sister it was cardio not stroke. She’s put on new blood thinner and sent home. False alarm! Yay.
    • JenniferB
      Things have changed since I've been on HRT for about 15 years. The consequence is I am not so concerned about how I present all the time.  I wear t-shirts a lot. I am pragmatic in how I shop. No, I don't want to look male, but will buy some male clothing because it fits. I am tall and built like a football linebacker, so buying women's clothes that fit can be difficult. For one I have no problem buying men's sneakers if they can pass as unisex. I wear size 12-13 women's shoes. And that can be hard to find. And, I don't like wearing slacks without pockets. I use pockets for work.    I've learned to be pragmatic. I dress up when I want to go out in public, and not so much at work. I do have a favorite blouse that accentuates the girls. And one blue striped blouse where I wear a cami top.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      https://www.patheos.com/blogs/danthropology/2016/05/secularists-please-stop-quoting-the-treaty-of-tripoli/   ^^^ an interesting piece about the treaty, written by an atheist.   I totally understand why the Christian nationalist stuff makes people uncomfortable. For me, it is uncomfortable in a different way, as modern Christian nationalism is not nearly as "generic" as the views of the Founders.  Its specifically Evangelical.  I'm in a plural marriage, so definitely not approved of.    I believe the intent of the Founders was to uhold generic Christian ideas... "in God we trust" and "there's a God who created the world and He wrote ten commandments for us" sort of stuff.  Nothing beyond that, nothing specific enough to use against folks.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Free?!?!  That's insane.  I can understand perhaps mistaking somebody's well equipped garage as a business, but demanding free work is ridiculous.   My GF once remarked that while few things in life are free, butt-kickings are an exception. She offers those free-of-charge, to any who ask. A little charity helps the world go round 🤣
    • Ivy
      I had a CDL when I was working for the city.  But I let it go when I retired.  I couldn't justify paying so much just to drive myself around.
    • Ivy
      While I'm sure the "Founders" had the 30 years war, etc. on their minds, they didn't write the constitution as considering only Christian sects. The early colonists (I used the word) did mostly come from areas of "christian culture" but it's hard to reconcile some of their actions with what Christ himself taught.   Christians have a right to their beliefs, but there are a lot of American citizens that do not consider themselves "christian."  I have seen writings where the US was specifically said not to be a "Christian Nation". "The 1797 Treaty of Tripoli that sought to secure America from attacks by the so-called Barbary pirates who were Muslim made a point to say that the United States "is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion.""    It shouldn't be difficult to understand why the "Christian Nationalist" movement makes some of us uncomfortable.  
    • EasyE
    • Adrianna Danielle
      She wanted it done now for free,I hate the Karen's whom are a pain in the butt
    • EasyE
      just found a cute pair of denim shorts with flowers embroidered in two places on the front ... daring myself to wear them around family today ... the flowers match the deep rose of the t-shirt I just bought... 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Not to justify it, but this is what happens when folks rely on accepting money from the government.  It just isn't secure!  When the times change and different winds blow, you find yourself coming up short on funds.  Don't trust the feds, don't trust the state.    I don't believe in separation of church and state.  I believe the USA is a Christian nation, but that Congress doesn't make an establishment of which kind of church that refers to.  Reading the writings left by the Founders (who were mostly Christian or Deist), I think it is pretty clear that they wanted to avoid the bloody Protestant vs. Catholic conflicts that had been going on in Europe for the previous 250 years.    I think one huge problem is that we've had a separation of culture and state already.  There's been an abandonment of traditional American culture, or at least a significant change in it.  People often act servile, not independent.  People seek government help rather than taking care of themselves and those around them.  Its like everybody is waiting for an answer, like baby birds in the nest chirping to have something delivered to them from up above.    To me, the federal government has two purposes - to keep foreign forces and influence out of our territory, and to tax foreign trade to protect domestic economy.  They've pretty much failed at both. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.