• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Watsup

Guest tori319

Guest tori319

I'm 18 and pre everything.I just found out what transgenderd was a few months ago and I was suprised to find out that there were a lot of other people who felt just like me, and this is what I was.It was hard coming to terms with it because I was raised in a large conservative christian family who have made it clear what they thought of homosexuals so I can only imagine what they think of trans people,so thats about it

Guest Elizabeth K

Night Owl - wow

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Yes - there are more of us around than the world knows about! Wecome to the place you can talk to people just like you!

Lizzy

And your parents - YIKES! Look and post some in the youner people's (teen) forum if you want some ideas of how to handle that!

Good Morning, care for a really late midnight snack or a really early breakfast?

Come on and sit down, I'll get you so me hot cocoa and a plate of my fresh baked cookies, I might sleep occasionally but the virtual ovens never shut down!

You have found a wonderful community of like spirited individuals and you will find a much greater bond with so many other than just being trans - we are more like a family, one like you always thought they should be filled with unconditional love.

I a so glad that you have found us, we are many yet so often isolated and alone - but never here - no one ever be alone here.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Tori..........

Welcome to the Playground, Hon!

My two best sisters have welcomed you and now I'm saying "hi!", too!

The Playground is a big place and there are many things that can help our journey here...Advice, love, compassion...

You'll get a lot out of being here!

It's so nice to have you, Hon!

HUGGS!

Donna Jan

Guest KellyKat

HI Tori

Welcome to Laura's!! I'm so glad you found us! This is a place where you can be yourself.

There's a teen forum that you can meet with your peers. This is a moderated site to keep all safe.

Terms and conditions are at the top of most pages. Give them a look if you haven't already.

Feel free to look around and post your questions and stories. We are all here for each other.

After 5 posts you are able to PM members as well.

Luv Kat :)

Guest miss kindheart

Hi Tori,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna